Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I finally finished it. Great show.

Winona had that panicked white mom act down pact. shyt was annoying after awhile how good she was with it.

I wonder where they're gonna go with season two? :lupe:

You know these kids age fast

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So El was fukking around in the astral plane, bumped into some demonic shyt and dipped. But whatever she bumped into followed it's ass to our plane/dimension?

The show is dope!

I'm more inclined to believe that than the theory
that she "created" the upside/down herself and the Demogorgon is a manifestation from her own fears

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm laatttteeeeeee as hell but finally finished this today after watching last night. :whew:
Nancy you ain't shyt :pacspit:Choose dikk by a scumbag over friendship brehettes:snoop: Will!!!!!:damn::damn:Is he going to turn into a new monster or some type of hybrid???! What about that slug he spit out in the drain?? El is still alive:whoo::gladbron:! Hopefully because she will be needed for the coming war if there is one or 2 more of these thingsand her:demonic:mode will be necessary. Hopefully the cast are all brought back and everyone did their thing on the acting tip:ehh:. Jonathan got a mean right cross to ground and pound combination :salute:RIP Barb:mjcry:Mike and the crew made this series though:bryan:Lucad with the angry black man tired of all theae white people crazy ass shyt:bryan::bryan::bryan:Dusty the gawd ride or die even with a knife to his throat:merchant:The parents besides Winonnas character and the OG sherif were all idiots:dead:Speaking of the sherrif :leon:taking out government agents with no fear:banderas:

Can't wait for season 2

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So El was fukking around in the astral plane, bumped into some demonic shyt and dipped. But whatever she bumped into followed it's ass to our plane/dimension?

The show is dope!

I'm more inclined to believe that than the theory
that she "created" the upside/down herself and the Demogorgon is a manifestation from her own fears

Both seem plausible...:jbhmm:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

The show is dope!
She got shook and dipped at first but the second go around "father" told her not to run but to touch/make contact with it. When she touched it then it opened up the upside down world with the regular world.