Daps
Reppin
Detroit
rapper Andy Mineo over the theme music.
Cr9WwroW8AAzNst.jpg

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I am on episode 3 and prb will not watch anymore after this one, can someone please tell me yes or no whether or not this lying-ass flat bytch sister nancy gets killed? would make me so happy if she does.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
just finished it, lol, never seen such overrated nonsense in my life. shyt was barely above what i would consider average. really wanted that nancy bytch to get got and that other high school couple.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
when the breh was out there with the soldier rag tied round his head lookin like Hot Boy Turk busting shots with the wrist rocket I lost it :laff: prob my favorite part of the entire show
also the Sheriff giving folks combos like vladmir Klitsko
show was entertaining
felt bad for Molly Ringwald tho :to:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Just finished this last night. Might mess around and dress up as Rambo Lucas for Halloween.

Hopper's hand game is all-time great. Dude was laying people with guns out like it was normal.

Most swagged-out part: Steve spinning the bat. You've got a huge monster in your face after you got your ass beat in front of your girl. What better way to get her back than to style on a creature from an unknown dimension. She was probably like :noah: after that.

Last edited:

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the show and in all honesty, I loved it. Was like The Goonies meets ET with a wild ass synth soundtrack to boot. The kid actors were great, really great but just a quick browse through the last few pages and one very important character has been overlooked...

Dad Wheeler was straight comedy. "What did I doooooo?" :russ: Breh was giving zero attention to all the fukkery going on around him. His reaction when the CIA come banging on his door was hysterical too.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Just finished today and thought the series was great :whew:. Easily one of my favorite shows that Netflix has produced.

I'm not even an 80s baby, but seeing all the references with the big walkie talkies to the hairstyles and clothes were :skip:

Great casting, especially with the kids. They actually looked liked kids and gave really good performances. Eleven in particular did some great work with just reacting to her environment with her face and expressions. Damn you evil Ted Danson for treating her like that :to:

Salute to Will's mom for keeping the faith:salute:. Mike's parents on the other hand were :heh:

Also think the length and editing was great, I watched like 5 episodes in a row and they seemed to fly by. 8 episodes was perfect for me and I'm glad they didn't try to drag the story out for longer than needed.

yUP

Also #BarbLost :wow: