Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
In late but I just finished the series:whoo: I didn't wanna venture into this thread till I finished incase of spoilers (I wasn't wrong) The feeling on nostalgia from this I got and I wasn't even born in the 80s:wow: The kids' acting was GOAT level, them constantly swearing and it seeming natural was so dope.

I am a sucker for Sci-Fi / Conspiracy shyt so I was already hooked but when it is done this well.

full

I know when Mike's dad said "It's our government honey, they are on our side" all coli brehs hit that :mjlol:
The bully really came for Mike with that shank tho? :whoa: pissing his pants had duke ready to catch a life sentence

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
I watched the whole series.

The show was good for the first three episodes but then it went all bullshyt.

The whole conspiracy shyt killed the suspense and it just became boring and :russell: once the whole suspense was revealed. I still kept on watching but I knew eventuality how the series was gonna end up.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just finished this and it's a good show, but it ended with a cliffhanger:francis:

If they have a s2, should they continue the story or have a fresh, new start? :jbhmm:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Show was dope as fukk. I loved the whole 80s vibe, reminded me of the goonies and so many other movies. I have to say that the character development we see in Chief Hopper is some of the best I can recall from recent memory. I thought he was going to be a throwaway character initially and then out of nowhere he shows what he's really about. The call to his ex-wife, man I wanted to reach through the phone and smack her when I heard her baby in the background. You really got a sense of all the shyt he has seen due to the passing of his daughter.

They did all this in just 8 episodes, while still focusing on the kids as the main characters. Amazing work to say the least. That ending had me losing it. I wonder what this means for Will going forward. I can't wait to see what they do for Season 2.