Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The girl that plays 11 is going to be a great actress... she was in the BBC show The Intruders where she played a demonic little kid that was possessed by a serial killer and she stole every scene in that.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Series is fire, I put my whole family onto it too. My nieces and nephews all dug it, my siblings all watched with their kids, even my parents were hype about it. Netflix got a big one. Now it's on to the Get Down.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Just finished watching. :wow: This was GREAT. It was dope to see an adventure/sci-fi show that's fun without being not hokey. Reminds me of Goonies.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Gotta be honest. I watched this off the strength of this thread and was a little disappointed.

The plot always felt like it was going to turn that corner, but never did. Ryder overacted the entire series, so did the black kid.

The dialogue and chemistry between the kids was great though. I really liked the kid with no teeth :heh: The cop did a good job too.

Overall I felt it had potential but didn't quite get there.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
El is a straight savage :krs:

She killed far more people in the last episode alone than the monster did all season.

Did anyone get the feeling that El might have actually been the Police Chief's daughter, not the MK-Ultra survivor's daughter? After all, she was number "Eleven". As in, there were 10 other kids before her. Maybe they faked her cancer and replaced her with dummy?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
She killed far more people in the last episode alone than the monster did all season.

Did anyone get the feeling that El might have actually been the Police Chief's daughter, not the MK-Ultra survivor's daughter? After all, she was number "Eleven". As in, there were 10 other kids before her. Maybe they faked her cancer and replaced her with dummy?

hopper and el meet each other though.