Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling this is the end of THIS particular story..
I feel the directors are doing a "Creepshow" type story telling and next season will be a whole different story.
Hope I'm wrong..
And that Lando slander, y'all ain't slick:martin::mjlol:
You're wrong, they already said it would be a direct sequel

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the directors are doing a "Creepshow" type story telling and next season will be a whole different story.
Hope I'm wrong..

21mhq1c.gif

Oh! And what’s wrong with Will? The last time we saw him, he was barfing inter-dimensional slugs into the sink as he flashed back to The Upside Down. (Man, I love that this show exists.) Did he really escape? Or did he bring it back to our reality and set off a whole new series of events?? The Duffer Brothers gave a hint saying, “Is Will okay? The short answer being no.” They also mentioned three other characters entered The Upside Down without a helmet, so they’re definitely susceptible to whatever affects Will is also experiencing. Does that mean season two might bring a contagion-esque epidemic our way?

That theory might hold considering the new, nicer crew running the Hawkins lab. According to the Duffers, the new batch of scientists will “seem a little bit more friendly… at least in the beginning.” Either way, it’ll be cool to see more of Hawkins, and hopefully even more sci-fi concepts thrown in! Time travel anyone? Perhaps a Hawken-stein monster? The other ten super-kids that came before Eleven?

One thing that was confirmed is the timeframe: Season two will skip forward a year, accounting for the aging of the child actors. The brothers said they’d love to produce an era-appropriate 8-bit video game to fill in the gap year’s story, to which we say: um… please?!?!?!

STRANGER THINGS Season 2: What We Know So Far | Nerdist

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Hope I'm wrong..
And that Lando slander, y'all ain't slick:martin::mjlol:

Did you miss the last 10 minutes of the finale?