Netflix got another one: Stranger Things starring Winona Ryder

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
skipped most of the thread since I'm just 2 episodes in but :wow: the vibe in this is great, the story has some cliche parts with the whole monster angle but it doesn't bother me at all, will propably finish this in a few days, those kids are great actors for their age. Anybody know how old that girl is though?:shaq:/:sitdown:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Nancy such a thot...:russ:
Steve Harrington was looking so fukked up by the end of the season. How you get punked by yo little best friend.:bryan:
Winona's acting was :scusthov:at some points.
Hopper :salute:

The goonies were the best actors. The little nikka Lucas stayed on some Angry Black Man shyt. He went full coli-militant at the junk-yard. :heh:

Barb ( edit: I called her Deb ..lol...tank) took the hugest L. Get kicked out so your thot friend can get slayed and they get ate by a monster brehettes. :dead:. Wasn't nobody even lookin for her.

Good show. Those first three 3 episodes had me :patrice:...by the end of episode 4 I was :gladbron:

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The only thing that legit pulled me out of the show was how Mr. Clarke managed to pull down that bad Asian chick :pachaha:

I was like “Aight writers now yall just abusing my suspension of disbelief here, lets reign it back in now.”
:laugh:

Was wondering about that shyt too. I mean, you see it happening today but there wasn't no hipster trend back then. If you were a nerd or a dork, that wasn't a compliment in the '80s. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt was tight.
:ohhh:

wat6rr.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wow can't believe this thread is only 3 pages long, coli brehs sleeping.
I'm an 80's kid and this show def got me in the feels, the nostalgia from the era was great.
Above and beyond the story the music and cinematography were excellent some of the best i've seen from the titles to the theme song it had that retro feel. It had also had some really good shots and it set up it's tension/thrills very well.
I love the whole suspense/other world / horror genre and this is one of if not the best show I've watched of it's ilk, the set up the acting etc were all top notch. The only one I had a problem with interestingly was winona sometimes she was good but sometimes she was eh small gripe though. I did notice a few inconsistencies/plot holes but that can be overlooked Now for spoilers
Lucas was definitely a member of the #HOH squad, did the coli proud :salute: my wife like why'd they make the black kid the a-hole I'm like lil breh just keeping it real.
Science dude, in addition to pulling a bad PAAG dude really had the formula for making a sensory deprivation tank in his back pocket? :dahell: dude must have had a PhD in applied physic but teaching some 6th graders
Hopper on one hand was a boss on the other hand was a damn snitch and gave up El, I mean his whole plan was idiotic, the first time he went to the base and the second time dude was out his damn mind.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If a potential s2 has a completely new cast i vote for them to bring back Mel Gibson. This could be the tarantino of TV shows

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn. This show was pretty good. Watched it in one setting. Felt like E.T meets Silent Hill.

It's funny because Will Dad kind of looks like Bruce Campbell and I was laughing at him saying take down the Evil Dead poster. So many throwbacks to old movies in this.