Netflix- All of Us are Dead (Korean Zombie Movie) 1-28

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Jards

All Star
Daps
Finished. Nam-ra gets the MVP but Dae-su ran her close - brother had me laughing every time he was on screen :mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just finished it.

I never thought I'd say this but I kinda felt like they killed off too many key characters. For example, there was a reunion that had been building up for a while but when it got deaded in the tennis courts... imo it undermined and undercut the biggest payoff they had to keep us invested. There were a few other deaths that felt premature or a missed opportunity to explore more interesting plot points.

As a result, the main characters kinda became unlikable towards the end... or perhaps i was running out of reasons for why i'd care if they lived or died. I don't even understand what that ending was.

It's a shame bc i thought the setup of the show, initial subplots, and progression were dope.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
God damn the bully/villain just wouldn’t give up and die :mjtf:

they better bring back the main character if they have a season 2

he was really about the action :unimpressed:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed it but it dragged by the end and some characters weren’t needed. A tighter 8-9 episodes and it would’ve been classic and less teen romance during the apocalypse

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I enjoyed it but it dragged by the end and some characters weren’t needed. A tighter 8-9 episodes and it would’ve been classic and less teen romance during the apocalypse

Yea. Usually when a show introduces so many characters and concepts, you expect them to be interwoven and interconnected properly. But this show didn’t kno what it wanted to do. So instead we had a lot of characters that lacked real agency.

The politician should've been the mom of the class pres

Archery girl should've been the big sis of the 2nd male lead

The pregnant teen... why?

The YouTuber... why?

And if you're going to make that swerve with the zombies, then go all in on it and make the characters that you wasted time on (pregnant teen, the "mean girls" teen, etc) be of that type.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Decent. In the end was a bit of a chore to finish though.
should cut it to 45 mins and to 8 eps for a foreign audience.
Now how am I going to finish Station 11.....this year has been a lot of slow burns.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
dumbass cop stopped and helped the Youtuber why? He didn’t know buddy was coming back with the bus.

dumbass firefighter gave his gun to delirious kreh why? shyt had me screaming at the TV and I immediately hoped kreh peeled his top back like JFK

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I still can't get over in a society that knows Train to Busan exist. Which in turn that zombies are culturally significant.

Why the fukk police try to hold a non-lethal riot line with zombie with no choke point. All the zombies had to do was go off in the bushes and circle around them.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dumbass cop stopped and helped the Youtuber why? He didn’t know buddy was coming back with the bus.

dumbass firefighter gave his gun to delirious kreh why? shyt had me screaming at the TV and I immediately hoped kreh peeled his top back like JFK
Well he gave him the gun because he wanted to save his daughter but he also feel bad for the guy and his wife. He figured the best thing he could do is give him the gun to help him survive. The WOAT moment was when Cheongs mom went to the school to try to find him only to get eaten before getting to the school

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Well he gave him the gun because he wanted to save his daughter but he also feel bad for the guy and his wife. He figured the best thing he could do is give him the gun to help him survive. The WOAT moment was when Cheongs mom went to the school to try to find him only to get eaten before getting to the school
The should of cut that scene out. Only have her just pop up undead. Much better surprised.