Netflix- All of Us are Dead (Korean Zombie Movie) 1-28

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This shyt better be good, they way you brehs are hyping it up. Squid Games was overrated and overhyped as fukk.
:martin:

I’m about to check out the first episode right now.
:jbhmm:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Just about finished episode 5

Every show in which someone has some form of prominence they stay getting full support even tho they dumb as sh-t

makes me wonder if that is the case there

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This shyt better be good, they way you brehs are hyping it up. Squid Games was overrated and overhyped as fukk.
:martin:

I notice Squid Game haters prefer Alice In Borderland. You might want to check that out if you haven't yet. I know I preferred the main character and games there over the ones in Squid :hubie:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished this

:russell:

The payoff for events happen way too late which causes a loss of impact if it happens at all.

The villain

:dead:

The ending

Skip this series, there isn't any tension and this series really revolves around romance. There's a whole bunch of filler around it to disguise it as a zombie show, but this is terrible K-Drama romance.

4/10

:trash::trash::trash::trash:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Finished this

The payoff for events happen way too late which causes a loss of impact if it happens at all.

The villain

The ending

Skip this series, there isn't any tension and this series really revolves around romance. There's a whole bunch of filler around it to disguise it as a zombie show, but this is terrible K-Drama romance.

4/10

I couldn’t get past episode 4, shyt ain’t for me

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I couldn’t get past episode 4, shyt ain’t for me

I should have stopped after episode 1 but after watching and seeing how it all plays out, never again will I stick with a series just because.

I'm jealous episode 4 is where you stopped. Wise man.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice Squid Game haters prefer Alice In Borderland. You might want to check that out if you haven't yet. I know I preferred the main character and games there over the ones in Squid :hubie:

AiB was trash after the first few episodes. It's mid level anime in live action. I can't understand how anyone can say it's better than SG. Japanese TV and cinema is nowhere near Korea's. The acting, CGI, and production value in Japan can be embarrassingly bad.

Finished this

The villain

The ending

4/10

Thanks for saving me the time. I might check out some reaction vids just to skim through it.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once they zombies start talking your probably better off not watching after that.

Muhfukkas discussing liking each other in a zombie apocalypse. I really wish these zombie shows/movies both American and international can focus on the zombie shyt and stop with this wanna be character story garbage. That's why I appreciated Black Summer.Muhfukkas in a zombie apocalypse confessing high school crushes.Terrible

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Just finished episode 7 :lupe:

If this was a weekly show I might be pissed off with the cliffhanger endings but i’ve got every episode so :yeshrug:

If it’s anyone in this show that’s annoying it’s actually the ‘adults’ so far