Netflix- All of Us are Dead (Korean Zombie Movie) 1-28

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
got damn. the lack of hustle after they trip and fall is infuriating. Instead they reach out their hand like “help me” as zombies close in. The chick that fell in the woods is the epitome of this. And her friend is the one who ends up getting lost and dying in the field:thumbsdown:

bytch! get the fukk up :damn:

they barely touched on the lack of food/water. I guess asians don’t eat that much but damn. I know they were hungry and i think I only saw them eat once (the chocolate bar). I kept screaming “gotdamn:damn:” when someone took a huge bite.

They could’ve cut some scenes from the politician/police officer/firefighter to make a scene of them trying to get to the cafeteria.

Overall the longer the season lasted the weaker it got. At one point I wanted all of them to die and I was happy the one kid whose mom has the restaurant died.

Nam-Ra and the one chick with the bangs were the only decent ones

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
fukk this little fakkit in episode 7/8 for not opening the roof door :francis:

his bytchass deserved the bullying he suffered through :francis:

On the same note, this broad is watching people make a fire when she has a lighter in her pocket.

This is the first Korean show where it seems like it is more relatable to Koreans than a foreign audience. References and inside jokes don't hit at all. Plus the school and rankings are so isolated that they don't even seem to have any meaning here. This is a tell not show, show.