Netflix- All of Us are Dead (Korean Zombie Movie) 1-28

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I enjoyed this :obama:

I wouldn’t mind if there was a season 2 but I wouldn’t be mad if they end it here :ehh:

One of the few things that annoyed me was when their friends started slowly turning into the zombies they would just stand there and watch like
:ohhh::picard::gucci::dwillhuh::mjtf::patrice::what::merchant:

And I would be yelling at the screen like “BRUH BASH THEIR fukkING HEADS IN :damn:!!!”

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed this :obama:

I wouldn’t mind if there was a season 2 but I wouldn’t be mad if they end it here :ehh:

One of the few things that annoyed me was when their friends started slowly turning into the zombies they would just stand there and watch like
:ohhh::picard::gucci::dwillhuh::mjtf::patrice::what::merchant:

And I would be yelling at the screen like “BRUH BASH THEIR fukkING HEADS IN :damn:!!!”
The show felt like it was 2 seasons.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Man I've halfway through ep 2 and I feel like it's lowkey trash so far tbh. Just a bunch of yelling and killing going on and on and on. I see y'all enjoying it though so 'I'll try to keep on.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
they need to make a shorter version where they cut out alot of the dramatic shyt and parts where people are just staring off into space.
This was my main issue. Long drawn out drama scenes, i had to fast forward

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
they need to make a shorter version where they cut out alot of the dramatic shyt and parts where people are just staring off into space.
What in the release the zombie cut ass shyt is this lmao?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
fukk that bytch ass dude who didn’t open the damn door

Fam.....

I aint even the type to be all vocal when watching shyt, but I flung all type of cuss at the screen when that happened

Gyeong-su's death was sad as fukk btw

"I'll leave" :mjcry::mjcry:

But the ending was high key trash though