Netflix- All of Us are Dead (Korean Zombie Movie) 1-28

Jards

All Star
Daps
So why didn’t the pres and the girl that got bullied turn? But the male archer, the pink sweater girl and look like cheoung turned. I’m confused. They all got bit by the bully dude with one eye and the white one heart sweater.
You don’t know how to use the spoiler tag? :mjtf:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So why didn’t the pres and the girl that got bullied turn? But the male archer, the pink sweater girl and look like cheoung turned. I’m confused. They all got bit by the bully dude with one eye and the white one heart sweater.
theory on this is the will to live/everybody that’s a hambie were bit on the arm/hand versus the neck
Which the latter I’m not too sure of because the professor became a hambie himself and was pretty much bit all over
So I the will to live seems more apropos and makes the most sense
That’s why everybody feels Cheong-San is still alive
Buddy should have died several times but he kept wanting to save On-Jo
Good theories going on YouTube and in Reddit threads
Bottom line they will bring Cheong-San back because outside of Nam-ra and On-Jos pops
The other characters sucked donkey nuts to me
And Netflix knows it’s a check if they bring him back:russ:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
theory on this is the will to live/everybody that’s a hambie were bit on the arm/hand versus the neck
Which the latter I’m not too sure of because the professor became a hambie himself and was pretty much bit all over
So I the will to live seems more apropos and makes the most sense
That’s why everybody feels Cheong-San is still alive
Buddy should have died several times but he kept wanting to save On-Jo
Good theories going on YouTube and in Reddit threads
Bottom line they will bring Cheong-San back because outside of Nam-ra and On-Jos pops
The other characters sucked donkey nuts to me
And Netflix knows it’s a check if they bring him back:russ:
interesting but I would only argue that the bully dude with one eye got feasted too on in the library but he made it.

Cheong-San was interesting because they literally let him get his eye squashed :ohhh:I would say leave him for a minute. We still got the scientist/teacher who we not sure what is going on with him as you said.

I would argue several people have shown the will to survive when getting bit but it doesn’t change anything :russ:

Pres wanted to die several times so it’s weird she is a “hambie”

Cheong-San homie “welfie” wanted to live.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
interesting but I would only argue that the bully dude with one eye got feasted too on in the library but he made it was interesting because they literally let him get his eye squashed :ohhh:I would say leave him for a minute. We still got the scientist/teacher who we not sure what is going on with him as you said.

I would argue several people have shown the will to survive when getting bit but it doesn’t change anything :russ:

Pres wanted to die several times so it’s weird she is a “hambie”

Cheong-San homie “welfie” wanted to live.
I agree :russ:
It’s still no rhyme or reason on who gets superpowers
Rewatched a couple of episodes to really understand what the professor was saying and it still doesn’t really make sense:russ:
Just some interesting theories I read and watched on YouTube