Netflix- All of Us are Dead (Korean Zombie Movie) 1-28

Jards

All Star
Daps
I'm on episode 3 now dudes suddenly infected so she did wipe blood on his cut some how??:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
You’ll see by the end of the episode but this bytch is fukking trifling :pacspit:

When she went into apologise and started wiping his hand I knew something was up and when she started talking shyt to him I knew this bytch set him up :to:

Just finished episode 8 so I got 4 more to go but this show gonna up there in my end of year list already.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
just finished. netflix got the 2 GOAT zombie shows in this and Black Summer Season 2.

this was fantastic. It REALLY got great from episode 9 til the end. wow. need a season 2 ASAP
Did it flow nicely enough you were flying thru the episodes? Haven’t started yet

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This was OK but would've probably been better if they cut the episode count down to 6-8 eps and got rid of all of the superfluous characters/side plots.

This is exactly how I feel. I appreciate that they tried to show the effects of zombies in different regions and such, but the streamer, cop and even firefighter pops so far is dragging me down. Once the investigator was introduced I knew this show would become meandering, he's from Hi Bye Mama and Stranger where he dragged both shows down.

Another point of contention I have is the lack of tension. At least if I commit a crime in Korea I know they can't aim so I'll take my sweet time walking away.

:mjlol:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You’ll see by the end of the episode but this bytch is fukking trifling :pacspit:

When she went into apologise and started wiping his hand I knew something was up and when she started talking shyt to him I knew this bytch set him up :to:

Just finished episode 8 so I got 4 more to go but this show gonna up there in my end of year list already.

The last few episodes really got me tight

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So why didn’t the pres and the girl that got bullied turn? But the male archer, the pink sweater girl and look like cheoung turned. I’m confused. They all got bit by the bully dude with one eye and the white one heart sweater.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I give this show a 7/10 there’s some good parts. It’s long though squid game is better but the ending of this show is better.