Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Cool.

If I gave you his mom's address will you go out and do it?
no-friday.gif

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll say this and I'll keep it simple - nothing will change in this country until both those who perpetuate right wing propaganda and the politicans who enable these types of incidents with policy are held accountable. They and their families have to live in the same fear we do as black people in this society, plain and simple.

Note that the gunman did this during the March on Washington anniversary. This was symbolic and purposeful. These types of incident will only grow in frequency, especially with Trump facing criminal charges. Many judges and prosecuters presiding over his cases are black people. White nationalists see this and are seething with rage. Stay alert and armed. Be cautious and hyper vigilant around strange looking cacs

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s exactly what it was

Black people need to start practicing the 2nd amendment
Its not just about us practicing our 2nd amendment right. Yes, its important but realistically not everyone is going to be in the right place at the right time to prevent these tragedies. We as black people do need to start putting maximim pressure on politicians and right wing propagandists though.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You people are not ready for the MAGA terrorists.
Jan 6th was a preview if you think they are joking.

They ready to buck. The invaders. The marauders. These white supremacists are the spawn of bloodthirsty pirates and they are true to their roots.

Disclaimer: ALL white people are not bad. But 2/3 are monsters. From the ones who do this crazy shyt to the ones who enable and cover for it.

Once again. You Black Republicans are even worse than the pirates. At least they love their own people. They do not boot lick their mortal enemies.