Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Anytime I see a cac walking through the hood I got extra eyes on em… I got my concealed carry too and be waiting out of sight… Cacs hate the element of surprise when it comes to black folk having the hammer on em
They typically tend to avoid Black areas. When you see them in a Black area/neighborhood/church they up to typical cac activities like mass shootings.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
R.I.P. to the victims 🥺😡.

There's a lot I want to say but can't right now because this caught me off guard and my thoughts are racing with emotions 😡🤦🏾‍♀️.

I'm more angry than sad, to be honest, 😔 shyt like this makes me despise white people even more 😤. All I'm gonna say for now is to be leery and on alert if you see white people in black areas that you know they normally DON'T frequent and be careful shopping in certain grocery or retail stores that they DO frequent in because you don't want to be the only black person or one of few black people stuck in a sea of white folks.

We all can't carry firearms or weapons due to local restrictions but, either way, keep your hands ready in case you might ever need to get the drop on them if you see them about to do something, or better yet just run and/or walk away fast to safety.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Are you still on Twitter?

If so Musk allowing these racist on their is part of the problem.

Never understood Twitter. I have one til this day. I post my little rap vids but get very little action.

Anyway. I never see all these trending threads except on here when people post them.

But you're exactly right. Musk is one of the warlike creatures who enable and promote this madness.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
White people: black people are more racist than white people!!!

Also white people: I’m going to go out of my way to kill random black people for no fukking reason.

RIP to the victims
Masters of projection.

Black people are dirty but these muhfukkas shower once a week at best with no wash clothe and when soap IS involved its too much trouble to lather they legs.

Black people dont wanna work but we have to give our kids white names just to keep the job application from being instabushed while they suck up all the damn welfare.

Blacks are killing us, but just look at the fukkin statistics since like forever.

If i had my way we would all be going home, sending them muhfukkas over there back to they own nasty shyt hole countries and let them nuke eachother to bolivian oblivion as nature intended before they had us to focus on. :pacspit:

fukkin cowards. Its always some sneaky underhanded shyt too. Random mass shooting, strength in numbers, using they nasty fukkin cooties as a weapon. Statistically never a fair fight.