Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Black Americans - have been beaten into submission to think this sort of shyt doesn't deserve revenge kills.

Imagine if these white b*stards where on a streak targetting Arabs in this way. You think Abdullah will just sit back and take these ass-whoopings?
They can and they did. Israel wouldn't exist in the way it does if they truly gave a shyt. Muslims are being treated like shyt there and Saudi Arabia and the UAE would rather send money to oppress people in Yemen and Sudan who are also Muslims but the 'wrong kind'

Americans in general are bytchmade. Let's keep it 100% in every other country this kind of thing happens maybe one or two times and then legislation is put in place to prevent it country wide. New Zealand hasn't had a mass shooting since that neonazi shytstain went on a spree and livestreamed that shyt.

In America it's just another day. In another country people would've found out who opposed common sense gun legislation and investigations into neonazi groups and would have made them regret opposing those laws by letting the chopper sing like usher. If I was a father who lost his wife and child in something like this I'd have to take things into my own hands. fukk the consequences when they've taken away the things I live for.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I don't live in the US , brother. I could give a fukk about the FBI .

Also, stop playing the scared negro. :sadcam:White people don't do that. For them, its blood for blood, eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

White people aren't scared when they continually carry out these acts once every 3 months. Its embarrassing reading about this stuff but no retailatory actions ever happen.

Certified or Napoleon isn't black

Daps
Its gotten to a point that even non-white, non-black people (i.e Asians, Hispanics, Indians etc) want to see black people retailate to the historical oppression.

When Alabama went down and black people were whooping whitey's ass to a soundtrack, a lot of the praise was coming from these aforementioned groups on social media.

It will be really nice if one of these scary hood nikkaz and gang-members can pick up the strap and do something for once in their miserable lives.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They can and they did. Israel wouldn't exist in the way it does if they truly gave a shyt. Muslims are being treated like shyt there and Saudi Arabia and the UAE would rather send money to oppress people in Yemen and Sudan who are also Muslims but the 'wrong kind'

Americans in general are bytchmade. Let's keep it 100% in every other country this kind of thing happens maybe one or two times and then legislation is put in place to prevent it country wide. New Zealand hasn't had a mass shooting since that neonazi shytstain went on a spree and livestreamed that shyt.

In America it's just another day. In another country people would've found out who opposed common sense gun legislation and investigations into neonazi groups and would have made them regret opposing those laws by letting the chopper sing like usher. If I was a father who lost his wife and child in something like this I'd have to take things into my own hands. fukk the consequences when they've taken away the things I live for.

There is no global religious solidarity within religious groups. There never has been.

Do you think Christians think and operate on the same wavelength? So why should Muslims regarding Palestine or any other issue. Muslims and Christians are kill each other on large numbers as we speak.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There is no global religious solidarity within religious groups. There never has been.

Do you think Christians think and operate on the same wavelength? So why should Muslims regarding Palestine or any other issue. Muslims and Christians are kill each other on large numbers as we speak.
Thats the point I'm making. The kind of solidarity he thinks they have does not exist.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I'm not in a position to do so and I'm not a self-proclaimed killer. Listen to rap music and see all these black gangs and Black Americans should have way more killers on duty ready to pull up when shyt like this goes down.

But y'all have been beaten into submission and don't see the bigger picture anymore

I thought the "tether" and anti-black immigrant talk was banned on the coli . It only seems to pop back up every time Tariq Nasheed's name is mentioned.

When I lived in the US for more than a decade, Aframs were cool. Some of you online weirdos, i don't know where you popped out from
Yeah, get him out of here :camby:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The right wing politicians, the right wing media.

They are all culpable
And KOONS were really in here arguing against me SMH.
Defending “freedom of speech with no limitations” like goofies.

Hate speech leads to THESE kinda incidents happening..

RIP to the victims 🕯️ 🕊️
This “free speech protection” take is EXACTLY what racists always say to us to justify their racism towards us Black people. <<<<<

When Germany lost in WW2 they went into an intense process of denazifying destroying all images of Nazi ideology and made it against the law to display or glorify Nazi ideology. On top of that, it was mandatory to learn about WW2 for every citizen, this is still the case TIL THIS DAY. This was a necessary limitation of freedom of speech that was crucial given the history of Jews in Germany and completely correct to do.

Does this mean everything is all good and there are no Nazi’s in Germany? No.
But on a systemic level it was a great morally correct move to protect a minority group and keep Nazism minimal.

Imagine if people over there in Germany would now say
“well, I don’t wanna learn about that” or “I just wanna freely say slurs specifically for them and spit Nazi ideology” because, you know.. “free speech”.

Any sane person should know that is just ridiculous.

Now let’s apply this to the Black Diaspora.

If America or any European nation would try to make it illegal and punishable with prison time to call Black ppl racial slurs.
Would you REALLY protest side-by-side with RACISTS and argue “protect free speech” to protect their “right” to call YOU, the N word freely?

Be fukkin forreal :mjlol:

Freedom of Speech should end where hatespeech towards minorities with a history of limited basic human rights and subjugation leading to death starts. <<<<<

Non-Black people should go to fukkin JAIL for anti-Black hatespeech towards US. <<<<<

Just like hatespeech towards LGBT people should be punishable with prison time.

Uganda just passed a law to justify killing LGBT people and nikkas laughing like that doesn’t mean genocide of their own Black people who happen to be LGBT.

These kinds of systemic changes to protect vulnerable minority groups should be encouraged by any decent human being.

Brazil did a good thing to protect their basic human rights on a systemic level.
Keep pretending hate speech doesn’t lead to violence and murder if y’all want.

Black families that lost their loved ones today will tell you different too.

Last edited: