Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Where are the Black Americans lining up to start shooting white people? These killings are far too one-sided and y'all are just taking an ass whooping and being docile.

Black Americans live in the closest proximity to whites. Where are the killers and revenge-killers?
You are the opps and should be banned

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
the year of the election. Police shooting of a unarmed black person coming soon to make the cypher complete.
what-do-you-mean-by-that-druski.gif

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Past tense . Are you really this dumb?

Its actually because I've lived in the US and I see how whitey does y'all , that's actually why I emotionally get angry reading this sort of shyt happening every 3-4 months and no bodies are being dropped in retaliation
Nah, you have ulterior motives & used this incident to speak down on Black Americans. It's so transparent

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Where are the Black Americans lining up to start shooting white people? These killings are far too one-sided and y'all are just taking an ass whooping and being docile.

Black Americans live in the closest proximity to whites. Where are the killers and revenge-killers?

Stfu fakkit

Obvious agent

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The parents be like - "I forgivezzzz ya" -- and its on to the next. :snoop:
Reported

Nah, you have ulterior motives & used this incident to speak down on Black Americans. It's so transparent

The people who post racist shyt like this are the same mfs insulting Africans, the goal is division. It's no coincidence these comments are all coming at once.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
RIP to the victims.

This is becoming too common. White supremacist cowards. The most vile creature on the planet.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I know a lot of black people dont want to hear it, because we fear our own, but right now in 2023 stay strapped in and out of stores licensed or not and when u go into these stores , first thing you need to know is where are the exits and keep a eye on all white men period

Be safe kinfolks

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Only fitting this is in Florida

Can't wait to hear from those racist ass politicians who defend slavery and ripping out of AP History suddenly talking about they can't believe somebody would commit such a heinous act.

Like you didn't give them the blueprint when you normalize their garbage and PragerU.

I don't wanna hear fukk all from them.