Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

broller

Veteran
Daps
Last year was the Buffalo shooting, this year is the Dollar Store shooting. Black folk better be on guard once the election cycle picks up next year.

Look at him - fat, hunchback, pasty, and looking pathetic. Mad at life because he is too lazy to make something of himself in a society that would cater to him if he did the bare minimum.

He died as he lived, a loser.

RIP to the victims.

Frfr. I peeped that too. Looking like a lower lifeform.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Black Americans - have been beaten into submission to think this sort of shyt doesn't deserve revenge kills.

Imagine if these white b*stards where on a streak targetting Arabs in this way. You think Abdullah will just sit back and take these ass-whoopings?
Yes, Israel has cornered off the Gaza strip. I'm not saying I support it but find a better argument than this.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Jesus fukking christ, we all know why, but why can't they just leave us the fukk alone?! :mindblown:

A Black person gets on the news for doing something good, cacs say: "Why do Blacks make everything about race?"

A Black person does some stupid shyt and it's aired to "pad out time", cacs say: "They're all like that"

A Black person tries taking out the trash, tries going to church, tries going to the fukking store and they risk getting killed by these birdshytskin b*stards

I don't live around them, yet THEY give me reasons to hate them more and more each fukking day, RIP to everyone but the shooter, this makes me sick
The thing that gets to me is I know plenty of white folks that talk about their racist relatives and how they say wild shyt around them. I can't speak on anybody else, but white folks don't live in our heads rent free like that. We don't sit around the Thanksgiving table and talking shyt about white folks. These motherfukkers have a sick unhealthy obsession with us. I couldn't imagine living my life like that. Pathetic ass bytches.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'll say this and I'll keep it simple - nothing will change in this country until both those who perpetuate right wing propaganda and the politicans who enable these types of incidents with policy are held accountable. They and their families have to live in the same fear we do as black people in this society, plain and simple.

Note that the gunman did this during the March on Washington anniversary. This was symbolic and purposeful. These types of incident will only grow in frequency, especially with Trump facing criminal charges. Many judges and prosecuters presiding over his cases are black people. White nationalists see this and are seething with rage. Stay alert and armed. Be cautious and hyper vigilant around strange looking cacs
I say be vigilant around cacs whether strange looking or not

Daps
I'll say this and I'll keep it simple - nothing will change in this country until both those who perpetuate right wing propaganda and the politicans who enable these types of incidents with policy are held accountable. They and their families have to live in the same fear we do as black people in this society, plain and simple.

Note that the gunman did this during the March on Washington anniversary. This was symbolic and purposeful. These types of incident will only grow in frequency, especially with Trump facing criminal charges. Many judges and prosecuters presiding over his cases are black people. White nationalists see this and are seething with rage. Stay alert and armed. Be cautious and hyper vigilant around strange looking cacs
i hear you, but i don’t live in fear.

:francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if (I dont) I had 3 different user names posting content you wouldn't know the difference, so what does it matter if I share content? on a message board? go watch TV you fukking dork
All these years y’all still haven’t realized spamming does nothing but cause less engagement

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Neo nazi groups are using their incels as crash dummies to carry out these attacks. You gotta be alert when you see a cac in Black space, never take your eyes off them.

Anytime I see a cac walking through the hood I got extra eyes on em… I got my concealed carry too and be waiting out of sight… Cacs hate the element of surprise when it comes to black folk having the hammer on em