Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Last year was the Buffalo shooting, this year is the Dollar Store shooting. Black folk better be on guard once the election cycle picks up next year.

Look at him - fat, hunchback, pasty, and looking pathetic. Mad at life because he is too lazy to make something of himself in a society that would cater to him if he did the bare minimum.

He died as he lived, a loser.

RIP to the victims.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This is my biggest fear now when I'm out with my wife and boy's, an active shooter. Sometimes I'll run inside Walmart by myself, wife and kids in the car in case something jumps off.

I try to give people a chance man. But I have to be honest about white people.

You CANNOT out hate them.
I try to avoid even going in the store, it's grocery pickup for me.

Daps
Everyone ain’t a killer my man.
I'm not talking about you personally or the average black man.

Where are the gang members , the crips and bloodz and GD's / BD's , the hood nikkaz and self-professed killers?

White people be blazing on y'all asses but where are these cowards when you need them?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I'm not in a position to do so and I'm not a self-proclaimed killer. Listen to rap music and see all these black gangs and Black Americans should have way more killers on duty ready to pull up when shyt like this goes down.

But y'all have been beaten into submission and don't see the bigger picture anymore
What picture are we not seeing that you are seeing? Care to explain?

Never mind my man you got it peace be upon you.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm not in a position to do so and I'm not a self-proclaimed killer. Listen to rap music and see all these black gangs and Black Americans should have way more killers on duty ready to pull up when shyt like this goes down.

But y'all have been beaten into submission and don't see the bigger picture anymore

Then you need to stop the extra, especially on the internet.

Give your condolences, express your anger and kim.

I dont think you realize how much the feds gravitate towards these sorts of threads.

Especially with their whole black extremism bullshyt

Keep that shyt on signal or communicate via tails vm. Dont do that here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where are the Black Americans lining up to start shooting white people? These killings are far too one-sided and y'all are just taking an ass whooping and being docile.

Black Americans live in the closest proximity to whites. Where are the killers and revenge-killers?

Black Americans - have been beaten into submission to think this sort of shyt doesn't deserve revenge kills.

Imagine if these white b*stards where on a streak targetting Arabs in this way. You think Abdullah will just sit back and take these ass-whoopings?

Too on the nose. Did you just get out of boot camp, agent?

can-you-work-as-a-fbi-with-computer-science-.png

Daps

Too on the nose.

can-you-work-as-a-fbi-with-computer-science-.png
I don't live in the US , brother. I could give a fukk about the FBI .

Also, stop playing the scared negro. :sadcam:White people don't do that. For them, its blood for blood, eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

White people aren't scared when they continually carry out these acts once every 3 months. Its embarrassing reading about this stuff but no retailatory actions ever happen.