Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Jesus fukking christ, we all know why, but why can't they just leave us the fukk alone?! :mindblown:

A Black person gets on the news for doing something good, cacs say: "Why do Blacks make everything about race?"

A Black person does some stupid shyt and it's aired to "pad out time", cacs say: "They're all like that"

A Black person tries taking out the trash, tries going to church, tries going to the fukking store and they risk getting killed by these birdshytskin b*stards

I don't live around them, yet THEY give me reasons to hate them more and more each fukking day, RIP to everyone but the shooter, this makes me sick

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Rest in Peace to the victims. People are just out running errands and unlucky enough to be there when troubled person starts shooting randomly.

Cops should smoke him out of there and then shoot him in the head as he crawls out.
This is my biggest fear now when I'm out with my wife and boy's, an active shooter. Sometimes I'll run inside Walmart by myself, wife and kids in the car in case something jumps off.

I try to give people a chance man. But I have to be honest about white people.

You CANNOT out hate them.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Assuming this video is true, the police didn't think to search the dude or call something in? A shame too since it sounds like the brehs filming called the police and that could have saved lives if the police did their jobs. I'll admit I don't have all the details but something seems off here.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Black Americans - have been beaten into submission to think this sort of shyt doesn't deserve revenge kills.

Imagine if these white b*stards where on a streak targetting Arabs in this way. You think Abdullah will just sit back and take these ass-whoopings?

How about you put up or shut up first.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Black Americans - have been beaten into submission to think this sort of shyt doesn't deserve revenge kills.

Imagine if these white b*stards where on a streak targetting Arabs in this way. You think Abdullah will just sit back and take these ass-whoopings?
Everyone ain’t a killer my man.