Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

broller

Veteran
Daps
All my sympathy goes to the families of the 3 victims. I hope the fact that the WS killed himself does not stop the authorities from doing a full investigation into him and how he got a hold of his weapons. Investigate his friends, his online contacts, his family, investigate anyone who had any sort of ongoing relationship with him.

I am tired of the idea being placed out there about these killers being lone wolfs. Most of these guys are radicalized by various groups, so they are really WS cells not lone wolfs. Those organizations need to be investigated and prosecuted with encouraging terrorist actions.

No doubt. They also need to identify this cac.

broller

Veteran
Daps
"Know your gun laws, self defense is a must"

That breh used stand your ground to a tee against some CACs
Strap up brehs

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Desantis calling this dude a "scumbag" while enabling these kinds of events with what he's prohibiting being taught in school and green lighting open carry.

We need real leadership bad.

Rest in peace to all the victims
Republicans know all their legislation and dog whistling leads to these exact events and then pull out the "who could've seen this coming:francis:"

They're not just evil racist sociopaths...they're active threats against Americans and their safety. Add trump with his "riggers" bullshyt, they are actively pushing for these racist altercations. They need to be labeled what they are which is domestic terrorists.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
See, it's shyt like this why I was like :unimpressed: at the celebration and all them folding chairs memes on social media of that riverfront brawl in Alabama.

I just had a feeling some shyt like this would happen in the near future.

I don't care if it is 2 separate incindents