Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always going after people they know would pose zero threat. These dudes the most bytch made scary ass people on this plant
That's the point. These people are terrorists. And the role of a terrorist is to ultimatley instill fear, particularly amongst those who aren't likely to have the means to defend themselves. They'll never attack a group able bodied black men who may be strapped because it doesn't provide the same shock value.

Another thing I want you guys to realize is that these incidents may look like lone wolf attacks on the surface but they are coordinated, encouraged and planned online, amongst white nationalist groups, in unrestricted chatrooms and forums on the dark web. The Buffalo shooter was communicating with numerous people online who assisted him in coordinating his attack. This is a slow moving terror campaign to instill fear in the black community with the ultimate goal of deatabilizing society. We as a people need to wake the fukk up and realize there is a much more pervasive and systematic agenda at play here.

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
Why is this being discussed in this of all threads? Disrespectful as fukk
Say luv...

don't quote me... talking about being disrespectful with Nap or the other 250 users that has access to that account over the decade that has a history
of saying disrespectful shyt toward BA and pretty much the entire Afro diaspora... his azz takes genuine threads and spam dump it to the point you not even interested in engaging with the thread anymore... i ask nicely he don't spam and his reply was to pump his chest out and get smart til that bounty was offered...

so fall back becuz we both know Singh and Patel LLC is not cuttin checks like that for brehs.. so no need to play defense for em... especially if i didn't @ you.. just say yo RIP and move along everybody else did...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I wouldn't wish the south on my favorite enemy :francis:
Them Gunit nikkas must’ve left your a$$hole bloody
You from Sacramento, home of The Hells Angels with pockets of KKK members sprinkled throughout
And you say your people from the south
Now you reside in a cracka state
And here your gump ass is writing this tasteless bullshyt in a thread where people died
These other nikkas scared to say something to your dumb ass because of the clout you had on ONE fukkING SONG
You a whole bytch homie
All you had to do is write your condolences
Nah, you in here at 40 something years old, region banging
Your black ass is not safe nowhere in this world around crackas
Keep this corny shyt up homie and we really gon dissect your origins and past

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Them Gunit nikkas must’ve left your a$$hole bloody
You from Sacramento, home of The Hells Angels with pockets of KKK members sprinkled throughout
And you say your people from the south
Now you reside in a cracka state
And here your gump ass is writing this tasteless bullshyt in a thread where people died
These other nikkas scared to say something to your dumb ass because of the clout you had on ONE fukkING SONG
You a whole bytch homie
All you had to do is write your condolences
Nah, you in here at 40 something years old, region banging
Your black ass is not safe nowhere in this world around crackas
Keep this corny shyt up homie and we really gon dissect your origins and past

What

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Rip to the victims, but I seriously do not know how to feel. I mean, I’m angry ( especially with the Buffalo shooting being not-that-long-ago), I’m just sick of it all. Both times it was explicitly stated the shooters were going after Black folk. There is never a “ this was a random act of violence” or anything, the intention is clear. I’m not saying any other race should’ve been targeted, but it seems when it’s involving Black people it’s just swept under the rug with no sense of urgency. Then if we do retaliate in some form or fashion “racism doesn’t exist”. I’m just sick of it AND the media.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My Brothers and Sisters we have to be on high alert. These Demons are everywhere in plain site. Of course this happen in Florida. Their Anti-Black Racism is being magnified at the highest levels. This is why we pushed back so hard against Deklantis and his Slavery education garbage. Florida Racism is very deep people just like many places in this Country. Of course he has online evidence of his White Supremacy but nothing was done just like the Buffalo Shooter. White America loves telling Black America "Racism is not affecting your lives".

Then situations like this remind us that these White Supremacist Ideologies have never been killed off. This is why all this online Anti-Black garbage has to be called out. These people love disrespecting and hating Black People constantly especially online. White Supremacy is alive and well while being passed down generation to generation. These White Supremacist are cowards. They will target our Elderly, Woman and Children. Rest in Glory to those Brothers and Sisters who just went to shop for a few things. We all do that and some Demon could be lurking. Always look and observe exits in stores. That includes the employee areas. You may have to run into the back to escape.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
RIP :(

Instead of sharing his manifesto or nazi shyt he left in his pockets, I want to see his discord conversations with friends where they talked about how much they hated black people. I want to see the facebook memes his mother and grandfather sent him on the regular. The podcasts and rumble streams he regularly consumed that painted black folks like the villains. Do something about the Nazi groups he belongs to. Show the world how these losers are getting radicalized into homegrown terrorists.