Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Tragic. Florida outside of Miami might be a no-go for black folks. Like how they give travel warnings for certain Mexican states where cartel activity is too high.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
RIP :(

Instead of sharing his manifesto or nazi shyt he left in his pockets, I want to see his discord conversations with friends where they talked about how much they hated black people. I want to see the facebook memes his mother and grandfather sent him on the regular. The podcasts and rumble streams he regularly consumed that painted black folks like the villains. Do something about the Nazi groups he belongs to. Show the world how these losers are getting radicalized into homegrown terrorists.
And a fukkin president has all the right in the world to go in front of the country and say "racism needs to be killed in America". Not ended, not worked on, killed.

When mass shooters do shyt like this, anybody who contributed to that thought process should also be charged. I'm glad to see up here the parents of the young pink bytch Ethan Crumbly were charged with manslaughter. This should apply to everybody he communicated racism to online, everybody in his family that approved and pushed it to him, ect.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He probably listened to Fresh and Fit.

These anti black forums and podcasts are going to cause more of this.

His moms house should be burnt down at the very minimum. We have to start inflicting some sort of repercussions on every killing like this.
Half the time these sick pieces of shyt hate their parents too. They would welcome something like that.

But I agree something needs to be done. Like launch deep investigations on the parents and if there was any signs of this shyt present, the parents take the charge. Since gun laws won’t ever change, the only other option is to put pressure on people around these demons to rat them out. Usually the signs were there for a while.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Black Americans - have been beaten into submission to think this sort of shyt doesn't deserve revenge kills.

Imagine if these white b*stards where on a streak targetting Arabs in this way. You think Abdullah will just sit back and take these ass-whoopings?
That's why I've started to ignore this stuff honestly. Just same ol crying and the pathetic "why they hate us so much :to:"

You can really tell we're a feminine community by the way we barely form a response to racial massacres anymore.

Most of us are stuck in spread the other cheek mode and love cacs too much to ever realize THAT INTEGRATION IS SUBMISSION TO RACIST CACS AND THIS IS THE OUTCOME

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That's why I've started to ignore this stuff honestly. Just same ol crying and the pathetic "why they hate us so much :to:"

You can really tell we're a feminine community by the way we barely form a response to racial massacres anymore.

Most of us are stuck in spread the other cheek mode and love cacs too much to ever realize THAT INTEGRATION IS SUBMISSION TO RACIST CACS AND THIS IS THE OUTCOME

You literally blaming black people for white supremacist terrorism

fukk you

Don’t bother responding in an attempt to derail I've already put your ignorant ass on ignore.