Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m fukking happy that cac loser killed himself. RIP to the black people killed by this POS.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
RIP :(

Instead of sharing his manifesto or nazi shyt he left in his pockets, I want to see his discord conversations with friends where they talked about how much they hated black people. I want to see the facebook memes his mother and grandfather sent him on the regular. The podcasts and rumble streams he regularly consumed that painted black folks like the villains. Do something about the Nazi groups he belongs to. Show the world how these losers are getting radicalized into homegrown terrorists.

The Buffalo mass shooter held such conversations with friends and family online, even an ex cop..but of course they were protected..

Rest in Peace to the Black souls lost 🙏🏽

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
All my sympathy goes to the families of the 3 victims. I hope the fact that the WS killed himself does not stop the authorities from doing a full investigation into him and how he got a hold of his weapons. Investigate his friends, his online contacts, his family, investigate anyone who had any sort of ongoing relationship with him.

I am tired of the idea being placed out there about these killers being lone wolfs. Most of these guys are radicalized by various groups, so they are really WS cells not lone wolfs. Those organizations need to be investigated and prosecuted with encouraging terrorist actions.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

White males are now the nation's main domestic terrorists.
This has to be amplified, especially with them responding with 'Chicago' whenever something happens.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
RIP to the victims and condolences to their families and friends.

All my sympathy goes to the families of the 3 victims. I hope the fact that the WS killed himself does not stop the authorities from doing a full investigation into him and how he got a hold of his weapons. Investigate his friends, his online contacts, his family, investigate anyone who had any sort of ongoing relationship with him.

I am tired of the idea being placed out there about these killers being lone wolfs. Most of these guys are radicalized by various groups, so they are really WS cells not lone wolfs. Those organizations need to be investigated and prosecuted with encouraging terrorist actions.

Absolutely.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
This has nothing to do with regional affiliations. This is global. From Buffalo Ny to South Carolina to Jacksonville and even to the Motherland. Being executed simply because of the color of your skin is a global problem.

British & Australian brehs don't have to worry about getting randomly shot in public.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Rest in peace to all the 3 that passed. They didn't deserve to go out like this.
How you leave your home and end up dead at the hands of someone that doesn't even know you and on a whim. That's gotta be top 5 worst of all way to die.

May their families find some peace given time. :wow: