Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

I don't live in the US , brother. I could give a fukk about the FBI .

Also, stop playing the scared negro. :sadcam:White people don't do that. For them, its blood for blood, eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

White people aren't scared when they continually carry out these acts once every 3 months. Its embarrassing reading about this stuff but no retailatory actions ever happen.
They're on Twitter chanting "tnd" on every thread and on their forums straight up fantasizing about raping Black women and killing Black kids, but it's "zomg y'all, watch what you saying, massas looking:sadcam:"

:mjlol: It's sad cause they're brainwashed on a fundamental level to believe we should be fighting to integrate with cacs instead of fighting for our own country where we can defend, feed, educate and heal ourselves.

Imagine in 50 years we're still begging cacs for their love and acceptance. At a certain point, we have to admit the integration era has been a failure and all we've done is made it easier for cacs to erase and hide us

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This thread is about what a single person did.
No. The cac is backed by an entire system which works to demonize us, inspire violence against us, then give racists the means to attack us. They aren't random actors, this is the intended result of all the anti-Black propaganda. No different than how they used their propaganda to inspire massacres in the past

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You literally blaming black people for white supremacist terrorism

fukk you

Don’t bother responding in an attempt to derail I've already put your ignorant ass on ignore.
Retarded ass thinking like this is why we can't change our dumb tactics.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong guy, I don't blame music for people murdering people. What I do is point out the obvious which is that content that celebrates and promotes the deaths of Black people is anti-Black.
So if he was inpired by Jason Aldean or some racist Heavy Metal music to carry out this attack against Black people wouldn't that fit your description?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So if he was inpired by Jason Aldean or some racist Heavy Metal music to carry out this attack against Black people wouldn't that fit your description?

If those artists make content about killing Black people, then yes, that would fit my definition of people making anti-Black content.

We have Black people right here on this website that like to call that type of content "entertainment" so maybe they'd disagree with me on that one.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

White males are now the nation's main domestic terrorists.
This has to be amplified, especially with them responding with 'Chicago' whenever something happens.
Now?

Nah slim they been on the terrorist wave.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Prime example in the post above. Whether its politicians like Vivek, DeSantis, Trump, content creators like Nick Fuentes, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder, Fresh n Fit, or billionaires like Elon Musk who enables racist content on his platform. ALL of these people need to feel that heat. And that's only scratching the surface.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Prime example in the post above. Whether its politicians like Vivek, DeSantis, Trump, content creators like Nick Fuentes, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder, Fresh n Fit, or billionaires like Elon Musk who enables racist content on his platform. ALL of these people need to feel that heat. And that's only scratching the surface.