Neo Nazi terrorist targets black people in mass shooting at Dollar General in Jacksonville, Florida 4 dead including shooter

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Masters of projection.

Black people are dirty but these muhfukkas shower once a week at best with no wash clothe and when soap IS involved its too much trouble to lather they legs.

Black people dont wanna work but we have to give our kids white names just to keep the job application from being instabushed while they suck up all the damn welfare.

Blacks are killing us, but just look at the fukkin statistics since like forever.

If i had my way we would all be going home, sending them muhfukkas over there back to they own nasty shyt hole countries and let them nuke eachother to bolivian oblivion as nature intended before they had us to focus on. :pacspit:

fukkin cowards. Its always some sneaky underhanded shyt too. Random mass shooting, strength in numbers, using they nasty fukkin cooties as a weapon. Statistically never a fair fight.
pussies catching us off guard is their only chance

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
pussies catching us off guard is there only chance
Always soft targets too. Churches, old folks, people out shopping. Just like their mercenary the pig. U will never see them pull up on men that look like they the least bit bout that life, and certainly not without a optimum equalization. And i say equalization for lack of a better word because it will never even be close to a fair fight.