Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to Terrance Howard

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
fam those patents are cited by legit corps so breh is no fool ultimately.

No patent of Howard's was cited. All that was cited was the patent application, which had been rejected because it added nothing. The patent application was only cited in a laundry list of previous patent applications pertaining to the subject, none of the citations were associated with the slightest use of Howard's "ideas" at all....because he didn't have any.

Just read his patent. There is no new information there at all. Nothing.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I usually dislike the way Degrasse Tyson has become the "well actually" science guy who pops up to explain why something in a TV show or movie isn't realistic but in this case I like this. We're at a point where someone can just waltz anywhere and regurgitate the most insane, illogical, bullshyt things imaginable as facts and nobody says anything. It's just content, it doesn't matter, go along with the flow. If that means Degrasse Tyson has to come out and play gate keeper then fine. I'm tired of bullshyt being passed off as intelligent discourse.

I never really would have understood beforehand, but it's wild to see how much the lack of gatekeepers has degraded society. So much dumb shyt and misinformation gets spread to the masses now with zero filter.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Neil represents the establishment that wants to root itself in what it thinks it already knows through its own discoveries. He's a front man comedian type the global oligarchs like to hire to push an agenda. He was pushing vaccines and COVID during that time and lost credibility participating in debates.

They are scared of anything they cant control the narrative, no need to rebut Terrance and his own theories.
The global oligarchs are paying Neil to argue with Terrance Howard…

Even though it was Terrance Howard who approached Neil…

:mjlol:

I know for sure you work a retail job

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The global oligarchs are paying Neil to argue with Terrance Howard…

Even though it was Terrance Howard who approached Neil…

:mjlol:

I know for sure you work a retail job
Of course I’m very dumb. I thought Terrance wasn’t throwing shade, just saying he got curved.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
NDT is a highly qualified and educated individual.

He really doesn't need to be wasting time on such nonsense like what Howard was spouting.
Nah..Rogan was trying to put Neil on blast lowkey....this was more so a response to Terrance and Joe.

Joe was trying to keep circling back to Neil in that Pod, and was lowkey throwing jabs. racist new republican joe rogan hates neil Now.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
No patent of Howard's was cited. All that was cited was the patent application, which had been rejected because it added nothing. The patent application was only cited in a laundry list of previous patent applications pertaining to the subject, none of the citations were associated with the slightest use of Howard's "ideas" at all....because he didn't have any.

Just read his patent. There is no new information there at all. Nothing.
terrence said he paid 260K for the VR/AR patent that he later abandoned because they kept asking for fee on top of fees low key i think his handlers/lawyers/fixers finessed him. breh might be an idiot savant frfr

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
terrence said he paid 260K for the VR/AR patent that he later abandoned because they kept asking for fee on top of fees low key i think his handlers/lawyers/fixers finessed him. breh might be an idiot savant frfr

He was lying. The patent was never approved at any point, it was rejected almost immediately after it was submitted. The patent was rejected because it was completely derivative with no new ideas, not because he was failing to pay fees. Numerous people have already posted the patent application and rejection notice online and you can see that for yourself. You can also read the patent for yourself and see there are no new ideas in technology there at all. It's simply not a very interesting or meaningful piece of work.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:I watched the entire video. Neil never once stated that Terrence wasn't intelligent

I dunno why some of y'all are obsessed with whether Howard is "intelligent". That's irrelevant. What matters is that he's wrong. The smartest person in the world saying wrong shyt is still wrong.

Once again, Tyson, along with everyone else, attacked Terrence's mathematical theories.

:mjlol:Neil never once questioned or made any attempt to debunk anything Terrence Howard stated concerning energy, which was the main thing Terrence spoke about on the Rogan podcast.

His false claims about energy were based on his false claims about math. If the math is wrong, then physics is wrong too.

This physicist debunks his false claims about energy and physics here:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Asking for “fees on top of fees” isn’t even how the patent process works.