Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to Terrance Howard

ReasonableMatic

Daps
But where's the dysfunction here? Tyson was respectful and professional here
Tyson did nothing wrong.

Terrence Howard went on a white supremacist platform and threw shade at Neil, a fellow Black man that’s a highly respected scientist.

The same white supremacist that makes money off of said shade, which he could’ve done privately or at least on a BLACK platform.

All because Neil gave him a peer review,
since that’s the norm in the realm of science.

But let’s keep asking ourselves “what the problem was here
and ignore the obvious dysfunction at play.

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrence and rogan represent that shyt tyson said about people who know a little more than avg schmuck and therefore, can manipulate and misinform thier audience.

Its dangerous shyt. Yes tyson shouldnt have to defend himself. But smart informed professionals need to enlighten the dumb

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fukking dope

Dope he even responded. He didnt directly refute all of T.Howards claims, but he explained the sutuation and actually did try to break down why Howards claims (his most popular ones) werent reality to him.

And I like it. Howard is a smart dude, but peer reviews help you become smarter because maybe things you believe are incorrect, or you make mistakes, or someone else is smarter than you are in a particular subject. It doesn’t necessarily mean howard is wrong because he could always counter.. there’s always a counter. But this is really big of NGT for giving his side and perspective. NGT could be wrong too

Loken

All Star
Daps
we need a coli scientist to do this shyt with all bushed post :whoo:

Hg0JBPC.jpg

:ufdup: i need that scientific break down of the bush

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I watched the entire video. Neil never once stated that Terrence wasn't intelligent, just that he may be misguided in SOME of his ideas. Once again, Tyson, along with everyone else, attacked Terrence's mathematical theories.

:mjlol:Neil never once questioned or made any attempt to debunk anything Terrence Howard stated concerning energy, which was the main thing Terrence spoke about on the Rogan podcast. Something 99% of the detractors fail to acknowledge, because in doing so, they would have to concede that Terrence Howard knows what he's talking about. Tyson even alluded that the smartest people can be wrong about some things but right about others.

:mjlol:Also, I never once stated that Terrence Howard is a genius; only that he IS an intelligent and coherent man, and I simply asked his detractors to point to an objective truth that proves he's insane. To this day, I've yet to see an answer.

Last edited: