Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to Terrance Howard

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Called this nikka a damn fool…..respectfully

What i find hilarious is Mayne acting like he’s offended.

Dude watched a couple dumb ass youtube videos then sent this man a letter claiming the thing he’s dedicated decades of his life to is false. If anything NDT shoulda been offended at the audacity of this nikka:mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I usually dislike the way Degrasse Tyson has become the "well actually" science guy who pops up to explain why something in a TV show or movie isn't realistic but in this case I like this. We're at a point where someone can just waltz anywhere and regurgitate the most insane, illogical, bullshyt things imaginable as facts and nobody says anything. It's just content, it doesn't matter, go along with the flow. If that means Degrasse Tyson has to come out and play gate keeper then fine. I'm tired of bullshyt being passed off as intelligent discourse.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fukking dope

Dope he even responded. He didnt directly refute all of T.Howards claims, but he explained the sutuation and actually did try to break down why Howards claims (his most popular ones) werent reality to him.

And I like it. Howard is a smart dude, but peer reviews help you become smarter because maybe things you believe are incorrect, or you make mistakes, or someone else is smarter than you are in a particular subject. It doesn’t necessarily mean howard is wrong because he could always counter.. there’s always a counter. But this is really big of NGT for giving his side and perspective. NGT could be wrong too
Nah TH is dumb as fukk and reality is no one’s “side”

There’s nothing for NDT to be “wrong” or “right” about.

The whole point of this response is to clarify the scientific process and how we collectively land on truth.

Truth is rigid, there is no response TH could come up with to refute what’s already been proven.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have fallen victim to "purity tests" when it comes to Neil.

He's sharp. I wish he was a little more.. cool? humble? something about him seems corny.

But he is sharp. Instead of wanting him to be cooler or more humble, I need to accept him.

That said. I am loving this take down of Terryology.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I have fallen victim to "purity tests" when it comes to Neil.

He's sharp. I wish he was a little more.. cool? humble? something about him seems corny.

But he is sharp. Instead of wanting him to be cooler or more humble, I need to accept him.

That said. I am loving this take down of Terryology.
Smart people are not normally cool and idgaf if he’s humble if he is speaking facts

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
terrence-howard-mayne.gif

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tuning into this scientific “peer review” :obama:
I love when academics get into they “battle” bag :wow:
Especially when it’s against Flat Earther-types of the world :lolbron:

UPDATE:

“To be a genius, is to be misunderstood.
But to be misunderstood is not to be a genius..”

- Neil DeGrasse Tyson :whew: :damn::ohlawd::wow:

Neil calmly sending his soul with facts and 5 Mic quotables lmao
Translation: just because we don’t understand him it don’t mean that he nice, it just means we don’t understand all the bullshyt that he write

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
. Once again, Tyson, along with everyone else, attacked Terrence's mathematical theories.

Neil never once questioned or made any attempt to debunk anything Terrence Howard stated concerning energy,
Only a coli nikka would think you could come up with a credible theory on energy without mathematical backing.

Like, your lack of education has you thinking energy and math aren’t connected.

NDT specifically stated that the flawed premise (math) likely leads to flawed conclusions throughout the document.

This is basic science.

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Neil represents the establishment that wants to root itself in what it thinks it already knows through its own discoveries. He's a front man comedian type the global oligarchs like to hire to push an agenda. He was pushing vaccines and COVID during that time and lost credibility participating in debates.

They are scared of anything they cant control the narrative, no need to rebut Terrance and his own theories.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Someone with Tyson's qualifications and education shouldn't even be responding to this foolery.

Kind of a bad look for NDT in the big picture.

NDT is a highly qualified and educated individual.

He really doesn't need to be wasting time on such nonsense like what Howard was spouting.

He could've dropped some knowledge without acknowledging Howard's quackery.

It's true that he didn't "need" to respond. But by responding to a hot topic, he widened his audience and a lot more people saw an informative post than would have otherwise.

The threads in here proved that even though a lot of people knew what Terrence Howard was saying was nonsense, only a few could articulate why. NDT is helping more to understand the basis.