Neg train on @EmpressKali

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Not here argue, but here you arguing

There goes the copout when cant refute someones argument :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Your argument is "not all Black mens..."

Why has no one appealed to her to change her wording to "many" instead of "all"?

Because you still wouldn't be satisfied as you can't take any criticism of Black men.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
U gotta be an elaborate troll
The nikka's a pestering contrarian. Most of the time just arbitrary contrarianism, other times just devils advocate contrarian, just prodding for reactions, asking vague questions like "well do you disagree?" then making condescending remarks about upbringing: "must be how you were raised". Ostentatious as hell. I'm almost 100% sure that he's a pat-myself-on-the-back Black person, who grew up upper middle class, detached from Black people. Constantly searching for praise for not being the gaudy Black stereo-type that he's constantly looking for to lecture about.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The nikka's a pestering contrarian. Most of the time just arbitrary contrarianism, other times just devils advocate contrarian, just prodding for reactions, asking vague questions like "well do you disagree?" then making condescending remarks about upbringing: "must be how you were raised". Ostentatious as hell. I'm almost 100% sure that he's a pat-myself-on-the-back Black person, who grew up upper middle class, detached from Black people. Constantly searching for praise for not being the gaudy Black stereo-type that he's constantly looking for to lecture about.

The irony of you pulling percentages out of the sky in a thread of snowflakes whining about a woman's generalization.

:pachaha: