Neg train on @EmpressKali

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I dunno about all that breh but it's weird seeing men get emotional about posts made by a nameless faceless person on the internet.

This is how they were raised by their fathers, emotional, entitled and zero discipline.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Generalisation and grouping whole people is cac shyt. :hhh:

Deal with a finite amount of people and assume it's infinite brehs.

Once people get over this dumb ass mindset the better.
Dudes in here are really supporting her fallacious argument of generalizations :facepalm:

Yes obviously some black men aint shyt but you cant just generalize an entire group saying they dont deserve anything good
Or at least tell the reason behind that conclusion. I really wonder how people come to that. :aicmon:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Dudes in here are really supporting her fallacious argument of generalizations :facepalm:

Yes obviously some black men aint shyt but you cant just generalize an entire group saying they dont deserve anything good

Maybe she should have said "nikkas" instead of Black men since that's the kind of dumb nikka rationale you nikkas love to cosign.

"All women ain't bytches so it's not a generalization" ass nikkas.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
bD4bjm.gif

In.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
nikkas celebrate going to the club and smashing a woman on the first night, if that isn't the very definition of loose, what is?

The cognitive dissonance is very strong in many of you and at one point it was humorous, now it's just sad.

What about the good black men, or are we still generalizing?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Maybe she should have said "nikkas" instead of Black men since that's the kind of dumb nikka rationale you nikkas love to cosign.

What are you talking about? So now we using nikkas with a negative connotation huh? @Rainman :patrice::sas2:

And what rationale did I cosign. Here you go with the strawman fallacy of inventing arguments instead of the one presented

All Im saying is what she did wrong was argue based on generalizations that makes her argument fallacious and therefore invalid

Its honestly bizarre how you take everything to strawman and jump to generalizations. Is this how you argue?:dame:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What about the good black men, or are we still generalizing?

Kant, good Black men aren't concerned with comments like this because they aren't out here treating Black women like shyt. Same way I don't take offense to statistics of murders committed by Black men as I am not contributing to those murders.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Do all nikkas celebrate that ? The quote said that good women aren't for black men. As if bragging about bagging hoes at the club is only a black thing :mjlol:. Cacs don't take home cac sluts from the honky bar right :mjlol:.Since you believe all nikkas brag about smashing loose hoes then it's no wonder why you don't understand why it's neg worthy
He's white and he says so :mjpls:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What are you talking about? So now we using nikkas with a negative connotation huh? @Rainman :patrice::sas2:

And what rationale did I cosign. Here you go with the strawman fallacy of inventing arguments instead of the one presented

All Im saying is what she did wrong was argue based on generalizations that makes her argument fallacious and therefore invalid

Its honestly bizarre how you take everything to strawman and jump to generalizations. Is this how you argue?:dame:

Not really here to argue with you nikkas tbh as many of you have proven to be bottom of the barrel type nikkas. If you aren't guilty of the claim she's making, why even take offense?

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Kant, good Black men aren't concerned with comments like this because they aren't out here treating Black women like shyt. Same way I don't take offense to statistics of murders committed by Black men as I am not contributing to those murders.
She made a generalization why wouldnt black men be concerned with a generalization against them thats false? You make absolutely no sense!!!

Like, for example, if I said @Kant was a slut, youre saying she shouldnt say anything because she knows thats not true???

How the hell have you gotten away with this bullshyt for this long??!!

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

Not here argue, but here you arguing

There goes the copout when cant refute someones argument :russ::russ::russ::russ:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps

While it's good you know how to separate yourself from things that don't apply, the people who are making these generalizations aren't considering you the exception to the rule. It's like how cops see every black man as a thug, even tho not every black man is a thug. The point is being overlooked because the choice of words are reckless.