4 People Killed on Chicago Train - Suspect Charged

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
i only ride the bus during the day. I avoid the trains at all costs. There’s crazy folks on that shyt 24/7 and I can’t just ignore that shyt like everyone else can

Ubers on weekends and nights

Daps
The issue is we choose to keep scum like that alive and lock them in a cage. Either harvest their organs so somebody helpful to society can use them, or put him to work on a chain gang for the rest of his life cleaning up highways.
As soon as I read your post my whole body got sweaty lmao I guess it's a new irrational fear unlocked to recieve a heart from a mass shooter/serial killer

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Was just on the blue line 2 days ago. I avoid the subway for this reason. Too many crazy mothafukkas on it, lots of room and opportunity to do some bullshyt.

I actually got into a fight myself some years back on a subway train in Philly, and generally swear off the train unless ironically it's rush hour.

They absolutely have to do something with access to guns and mentally ill nikkas. I got family that are clearly mentally ill and I legit almost got into a fight with a nephew, trying get his guns away from him.
You should try to get him into a mental institution. Only a matter of time before he has an episode and somebody gets hurt.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
RIP

he shouldn’t be charged

You know he did it, take him up to the train and drop him on the tracks and let the train take his life with family members controlling that shyt

The issue is we choose to keep scum like that alive and lock them in a cage. Either harvest their organs so somebody helpful to society can use them, or put him to work on a chain gang for the rest of his life cleaning up highways.

Set him on fire. fukk that
Yall really want American Law enforcement to have even MORE power?

Of course they dish out these tortures/killings fairly right?

:stopitslime:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You should try to get him into a mental institution. Only a matter of time before he has an episode and somebody gets hurt.
This was about 3-4 years ago, but Dog, we tried. And the shyt was playing out just like see or hear in the movies or news. Dude was a Afghan War marine vet. Came home, I was renting my crib to him and no one realized how off he was until a year or 2 passed.

He would call me up at 2 am babbling about bullshyt. He'd have a little girlfriend for a few months and then eventually the police would get called every other day because they couldn't stop arguing and fighting. I finally kicked him out the crib. And I checked on the crib in the midst of this and it was crackhead filthy. And then of course he started talking the suicide shyt. He ended up getting 302'd for a few days and you can't have guns after that, but no one came to take them.

At that point me and his step father had to step to him because he had a few guns in the crib with him and did not want to give them up. Like buddy became legit feral when told him to hand them over.

Love my nephew, but I don't like him anymore. These are the type of dudes I imagine who do shyt like this crime. He's somewhat mellowed out because of medication, but I don't really talk to him much anymore because the whole family told him he needs help and he won't outside of pills, which he mixes with weed, alcohol, and I'm sure some other shyt.

They gotta do more about this with the whole access to guns. Because if we didn't take them them, he'd still have them.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
As soon as I read your post my whole body got sweaty lmao I guess it's a new irrational fear unlocked to recieve a heart from a mass shooter/serial killer
:patrice:

thats.. a pretty good idea. mandatory organ harvesting from those on death row. the state owns them anyway.

morally its kind of evil, but.. so are they. i never thought about this before.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Yall really want American Law enforcement to have even MORE power?

Of course they dish out these tortures/killings fairly right?

:stopitslime:

fukk all of that dumb shyt. This guy a serial killer plain and simple. Wasn’t about no drugs or money or nothing. Just a maniac looking to take lives and this world should never accept shyt like that.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
U can’t sit in the park

U can’t ride the bus/train

U can’t stop to get gas

U can’t go to Walmart or any other spot

All because some crazy fool brain is burned out
I just got back from Colombia where they have organized crime. I tell them all the time america is more dangerous for those very reasons.

Not just that some crazy fool is burned out, but because they crazy fool also can easily get their hands on a gun.