4 People Killed on Chicago Train - Suspect Charged

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This bytch ass nikka did it unprovoked, there’s footage that’s how they caught his dumb ass. Randomly shot 4 people while they were sleep :pacspit:

He stayed on the train & was caught on the pink line with the gun

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
What’s crazy is the blue line is considered safe. The red line is where all the wild shyt happens.

I take the Metra. They’re considered the safest trains in Chicago and I still be on point. I would NEVER sleep on a train.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Love my nephew, but I don't like him anymore. These are the type of dudes I imagine who do shyt like this crime. He's somewhat mellowed out because of medication, but I don't really talk to him much anymore because the whole family told him he needs help and he won't outside of pills, which he mixes with weed, alcohol, and I'm sure some other shyt.

This is a lethal mix. Honestly this dude sounds like an immediate danger to himself and the people around him.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cock sucka should be burned alive.
UKVu0t8.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
You can tell by his hairline he is mentally ill, and these type of people are really walking among us ready to snap at any moment. It's a real wicked world we live in man.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Because of clowns like this, these white mainstream clowns will still have an easier time slandering all black men and calling us “inherently violent”:scust:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
He was probably mentally ill (this is not to absolve him in any way)

By the '80s, Chicago had 19 city mental health clinics following a national movement away from state psychiatric hospitals and toward community mental health centers. But that number has shrunk to five today after cost-cutting closures by Mayor Richard M. Daley in the '90s and Mayor Rahm Emanuel in 2012.
You can damn near tell by his hair.

No line up, just unkempt and his eyes look manic.

He looks like every other ranting, mentally/emotionally unwell person you've hurried past on foot or car who's raving at nobody in particular.

One of my childhood friends is basically in this same state, and I legit can imagine their story ending the same.
Idk how to tell his mother that he's likely a danger to her and everyone else in that house.

Biggest problem is it almost always costs money people don't have to get help/supervision for people like this.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West

One of the dudes is a homeless veteran.

It’s amazes me, that our government especially the right wing and the media continue to say we love our military men and women, but a lot of these guys come back after war and nobody ever set these guys up with primary doctors and psychologists to help with their mentals and get back straight in society

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
You can damn near tell by his hair.

No line up, just unkempt and his eyes look manic.

He looks like every other ranting, mentally/emotionally unwell person you've hurried past on foot or car who's raving at nobody in particular.

One of my childhood friends is basically in this same state, and I legit can imagine their story ending the same.
Idk how to tell his mother that he's likely a danger to her and everyone else in that house.

Biggest problem is it almost always costs money people don't have to get help/supervision for people like this.
There was exactly like this at Wendy's last night. I got out the car and went inside because there was no line. He came in right after I took my order. He ordered his food in a normal tone and would start talking to an imaginary person constantly, and raising his voice to said person.

I'm thinking "Can y'all hurry up with my order"