Neg train on @EmpressKali

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I've read the quote, would you like to give your opinion on what she said and why you disagree if such is the case?
Im not sure if you caught what I did there.

I just wanted to see if I reverse the quote will you all of the sudden realize how awful it sounds since you constantly cape for black women and like they can do no wrong :cape:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm not understanding what she said that warrants a neg train

The coli is full of dudes who have nothing else in existence.
This place is life, for them.
So a black woman making a statement like that is taken very personally.
The only influence they have to fight back with are these impotent "neg threads".
shyt is embarrassing, man. If their fathers could see them now... :smh:

Daps
nikkas celebrate going to the club and smashing a woman on the first night, if that isn't the very definition of loose, what is?

The cognitive dissonance is very strong in many of you and at one point it was humorous, now it's just sad.

Do all nikkas celebrate that ? The quote said that good women aren't for black men. As if bragging about bagging hoes at the club is only a black thing :mjlol:. Cacs don't take home cac sluts from the honky bar right :mjlol:.Since you believe all nikkas brag about smashing loose hoes then it's no wonder why you don't understand why it's neg worthy

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
this shyt gonna end in either a neg train, exposal, ban, or all 3
bazKLJt.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The coli is full of dudes who have nothing else in existence.
This place is life, for them.
So a black woman making a statement like that is taken very personally.
The only influence they have to fight back with are these impotent "neg threads".
shyt is embarrassing, man. If their fathers could see them now... :smh:

Their fathers would be proud of them because back in their father's day, he would only be heard by a handful of people when he disrespected Black women, his son is able to do the same thing via the Internets and have thousands of people bear witness to his disrespect.

:francis:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Their fathers would be proud of them because back in their father's day, he would only be heard by a handful of people when he disrespected Black women, his son is able to do the same thing via the Internets and have thousands of people bear witness to his disrespect.

:francis:

I dunno about all that breh but it's weird seeing men get emotional about posts made by a nameless faceless person on the internet.