NEG TRAIN ON CARBON fakkit: SAYS DARK SKIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE shyt!!!...EDIT: REP Look Real Healthy

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
OMG someones opinion differs from your own ?! this is an outrage !

:camby:

You got 2012 cac sarcastic humor...:hhh:...

fpbfnp.png

Step aside...this don't concern "you"...:camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If you don't find someone attractive that's fine, but boy isn't it amazing how certain people show their colors when discussing people of various ethnicity/backgrounds. Saying a dark person looks like dirt or shyt or mud...saying a Hispanic person looks like they smell like [insert stereotype], etc etc....that's ugly, OLD racist shyt. You gonna tell me Irish people smell like potatoes next? fukkouttahere
:hhh:

Katey

Rookie
Daps
If you don't find someone attractive that's fine, but boy isn't it amazing how certain people show their colors when discussing people of various ethnicity/backgrounds. Saying a dark person looks like dirt or shyt or mud...saying a Hispanic person looks like they smell like [insert stereotype], etc etc....that's ugly, OLD racist shyt. You gonna tell me Irish people smell like potatoes next? fukkouttahere

Exactly. Their purposely being obtuse, it wasn’t funny even if he claims he was trolling. If someone said a light skinned woman looked like piss, some of these clowns would immediately be caping, crying reverse colorism, and whining about militants. And for the last time, having a preference doesn’t give you an excuse to shyt on those that don’t fit into it.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Said it better than I could...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Their purposely being obtuse, it wasn’t funny even if he claims he was trolling. If someone said a light skinned woman looked like piss, some of these clowns would immediately be caping, crying reverse colorism, and whining about militants. And for the last time, having a preference doesn’t give you an excuse to shyt on those that don’t fit into it.

Said it better than I could...

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. She's far from ugly, so why would some just flat out say "she looks like shyt"?

Picture this girl with light skin. You'll have dummies in here saying "OMG look at dat fine light skin she must be mixed wit White or Spanish she so special blah blah..."

She looks like an insect.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Shes beautiful but gotdam if this isnt a reach...

Whats up w some of yall getting mad if one dude dont like what u like?
A lot of dudes on here are nerd fakkits that struggle with women or just don't get any.

I just got some lame nikka mad earlier over my comment and he negged over it :deadrose: it's easy to see who just a lame by how people act on here

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some nikkas have really developed a complex over darkskin woman. I personally like woman of all races but I don't always feel the need to go out of my way to tell people a darker female is badder. That shyt is kinda scary tbh like what you like and keep it moving.