NEG TRAIN ON CARBON fakkit: SAYS DARK SKIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE shyt!!!...EDIT: REP Look Real Healthy

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. She's far from ugly, so why would some just flat out say "she looks like shyt"?

Picture this girl with light skin. You'll have dummies in here saying "OMG look at dat fine light skin she must be mixed wit White or Spanish she so special blah blah..."

Breh...you took the words right out of my mouth...like that wayne lyric...saying a black woman looks better red...:snoop:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think the chick is bad but he never said all dark skin women look like shyt so :yeshrug:

Read the title breh...I never said he said "All dark skin" women...ya'll nikkas can't comprehend for shyt...what does the title say...your boy edited to explain away cause he know he fukked up...most ya'll dudes on here are pitiful pussies...cape for your homeboys that compare a darkskin woman to shyt...right go ahead and justify that...:comeon:

33m5t84.png

^^^^^^^^
Before the edit...coli ya'll...black owned site ya'll...ya'll nikkas foul...got no backbone...:francis:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read the title breh...I never said he said "All dark skin" women...ya'll nikkas can't comprehend for shyt...what does the title say...your boy edited to explain away cause he know he fukked up...most ya'll dudes on here are pitiful pussies...cape for your homeboys that compare a darkskin woman to shyt...right go ahead and justify that...:comeon:

33m5t84.png

^^^^^^^^
Before the edit...coli ya'll...black owned site ya'll...ya'll nikkas foul...got no backbone...:francis:
I did read the title nowhere did I say you said that. I simply stated he was only talking about one darkskin woman and not all so I have no issue with him. You called him my boy and I honestly dont even know who he is lol. Im not gonna neg him for disliking a chick that is darkskin he never said anything about not liking her because of her skin color.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I did read the title nowhere did I say you said that. I simply stated he was only talking about one darkskin woman and not all so I have no issue with him. You called him my boy and I honestly dont even know who he is lol. Im not gonna neg him for disliking a chick that is darkskin he never said anything about not liking her because of her skin color.

He compared a dark skin woman 2 shyt...referred to her like she's an "it"...

33m5t84.png

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont see anything that indicates he hated her because of her skin if thats what you think neg the nikka and keep it moving not my fight unless you post some real evidence. :hubie:

Didn't say he hated her...he said "looks like shyt"...

33m5t84.png

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

33m5t84.png

^^^^^^^^

god you are a fukking moron. there wasn't any edit you stupid fukk. i said what i wanted to say and added some more shyt on there that i thought would be funny i.e. the me just laying there part. i do that all the goddamn time. are you trolling or are you really this fukking stupid? if your dumb ass searched even one month of my posts, you would see that i am proudly black and shyt on WHITE people whenever i can, but hey, make a lying-ass inflammatory thread where the basic premise is stupid to begin with. lol, negged and ignored.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
god you are a fukking moron. there wasn't any edit you stupid fukk. i said what i wanted to say and added some more shyt on there that i thought would be funny i.e. the me just laying there part. i do that all the goddamn time. are you trolling or are you really this fukking stupid? if your dumb ass searched even one month of my posts, you would see that i am proudly black and shyt on WHITE people whenever i can, but hey, make a lying-ass inflammatory thread where the basic premise is stupid to begin with. lol, negged and ignored.

berneydidnotread.gif