NEG TRAIN ON CARBON fakkit: SAYS DARK SKIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE shyt!!!...EDIT: REP Look Real Healthy

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
“Those who always...”

Where’s your other examples you fukkin clown...? You posted one quote about one broad

Subconscious suppression...you bytch ass hoe...I'll beat the fukk outta you with your weights...and "shoot" your muscles up!!!...bytch Ass nikka c00n!!!...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You bytch ass nikkas talkin' 'bout show more examples...ONE IS ENOUGH...HOW MANY fukkIN TIMES DO DARKSKIN BLACK WOMEN HAVE 2 BE SUBJECTED TO BEING EQUIVALANT TO BEING UGLY OR COMPARABLE TO shyt...ETC???...ONLY 2 HAVE THE shyt SWEPT UNDER THE RUG BY THEIR OWN "BLACK BROTHERS"???...:comeon:

I mean I really gotta spell things out for some of you bytch ass nikkas...the shyt is pathetic!!!...

@Luck

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I agree! Those who always need to shout from the rooftops that they don’t find dark skinned woman attractive or says she looks like shyt referring to her skin tone have a complex. The shyt is kinda scary tbh, it’s so simple to like what you like and not pick on those who aren’t a part of that.

Hence why some bad dark women end up with cacs.

I don't blame them. Im starting to see a pattern with certain black men and its disgusting

Last edited:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
You bytch ass nikkas talkin' 'bout show more examples...ONE IS ENOUGH...HOW MANY fukkIN TIMES DO DARKSKIN BLACK WOMEN HAVE 2 BE SUBJECTED TO BEING EQUIVALANT TO BEING UGLY OR COMPARABLE TO shyt...ETC???...ONLY 2 HAVE THE shyt SWEPT UNDER THE RUG BY THEIR OWN "BLACK BROTHERS"???...:comeon:

I mean I really gotta spell things out for some of you bytch ass nikkas...the shyt is pathetic!!!...

@Luck
Its nikkas in here saying how shes too dark and people are blatantly ignoring it

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
5629d4892cf4aee0f7e0e532866c9761.jpg

Tinashe+Night+Out+Nice+Guy+19PqPTx4Yb1x.jpg

Now would you ever describe the half-White Tinashe as an "insect"? They look similar too me. :jbhmm:

You can simply say that you're not feeling the chick like that. The disrespect, trolling or not, is some c00n shyt.
:yeshrug: She looking like a Queen.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

@Luck
:mjlol: Y'all need stop taking this nikka's threads seriously. There's no way he isn't a troll.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Hence why some bad dark women end up with cacs.

I don't blame them. Im starting to see a pattern with certain black men and its disgusting
:stopitslime:

Thats not why they end up with cacs

They chose cacs solely due to being confused and demonic bedwenches.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Shes beautiful but gotdam if this isnt a reach...

Whats up w some of yall getting mad if one dude dont like what u like?
This thread is adds fire to why people say, "nikkas on the Coli force you to like dark skin women." nikkas are reaching like crazy in here.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
She bad as hell but what type of faq shyt is this? Unless you can prove there’s some type of trend here that I’m not seein, this is a stretch and pandering at its finest

Everybody don’t have to like a certain type of broad, y’all sound like clowns with this shyt :mjlol:

nikkas dont have confidence in a bad dark skin chick like they claim.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Dark skin black women and nerdy brothas are the most unappreciated people in the black community