NEG TRAIN ON CARBON fakkit: SAYS DARK SKIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE shyt!!!...EDIT: REP Look Real Healthy

Katey

Rookie
Daps
Some nikkas have really developed a complex over darkskin woman.

I agree! Those who always need to shout from the rooftops that they don’t find dark skinned woman attractive or says she looks like shyt referring to her skin tone have a complex. The shyt is kinda scary tbh, it’s so simple to like what you like and not pick on those who aren’t a part of that.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree! Those who always need to shout from the rooftops that they don’t find dark skinned woman attractive or says she looks like shyt referring to her skin tone have a complex. The shyt is kinda scary tbh, it’s so simple to like what you like and not pick on those who aren’t a part of that.
That's not exactly what I mean it seems to come from both sides imo.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You just have a knack for saying things perfectly!!!...:ohlawd:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She bad as hell but what type of faq shyt is this? Unless you can prove there’s some type of trend here that I’m not seein, this is a stretch and pandering at its finest

Everybody don’t have to like a certain type of broad, y’all sound like clowns with this shyt :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
She bad as hell but what type of faq shyt is this? Unless you can prove there’s some type of trend here that I’m bit seein, this is a stretch and pandering at its finest

Everybody don’t have to like a certain type of broad, y’all sound like clowns with this shyt :mjlol:

Yea I opened this shyt to see a racist exposal I read the OP and was like this is it
:beli:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She bad as hell but what type of faq shyt is this? Unless you can prove there’s some type of trend here that I’m bit seein, this is a stretch and pandering at its finest

@Katey said it better 4 you c00ns!!!...:ufdup: