NEG TRAIN ON CARBON fakkit: SAYS DARK SKIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE shyt!!!...EDIT: REP Look Real Healthy

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
She's beautiful

like literally, even if she was green she'd be gorgeous with those features

Anyone who doesn't find her attractive is simply color struck and would probably label her a dime if she was Mariah Carey complexion

Exactly. She's far from ugly, so why would some just flat out say "she looks like shyt"?

Picture this girl with light skin. You'll have dummies in here saying "OMG look at dat fine light skin she must be mixed wit White or Spanish she so special blah blah..."

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Exactly. She's far from ugly, so why would some just flat out say "she looks like shyt"?

Picture this girl with light skin. You'll have dummies in here saying "OMG look at dat fine light skin she must be mixed wit White or Spanish she so special blah blah..."

agreed but we need the photoshop brehs to further prove this point and put these sellf hating c00ns on blast

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Was he referring to her looking like shyt in a literal sense :lupe:.

If so then:mjpls:

It’s :demonic:if @CarbonBraddock said ALL dark skin women look like shyt.

But if it ain’t his type and using lazy descriptors then, his loss:yeshrug:.
first of all, shyt is light brown usually. looks nothing like the girl in the op. second of all, nowhere in any post in this thread did i suggest that ALL dark women look like shyt literally or figuratively and the fakkit who made the thread knows that, the op is being a retard on purpose and using my name to try and get hits on his thread. bout to ignore this mufukka cause his posting style is annoying to begin with.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
looks like shyt

edit: i mean,i would let her have sex with me. i would just lay there, but we have to do better in choosing which women to be posting on here.

Truth. All the Rocksteady and Bebops posted on here asking whether she thick. Folks gotta stop dikk policing based on race and reverse colorism so much around here.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The girl was pretty to me
Not to the level the coli says but there was some that made me go hmmm she fine. I think it's cause I've seen a few Sudanese women and clubbed in the same space and they are underrated. Like they look like Her and TALL so in Her crew she ain't standing out. Itd be disingenuous to pick only Her as gorgeous. Although she is.

But me personally whether I find a woman sexy or not I go off our vibe and energy in person and whatever plays out or transpires between us. I won't justify what I find fine to someone else and don't expect the same.

Biggest case in point. I knew lupita years ago and my cousin really good friends with Her. And I was like yo cuz. Whos she? She sneaky beautiful. Meanwhile on the show everyone was all about my friends light skin step sister who was acting along side. She got lost in the wind and I was right about there's something about shorty in lupita.

About the guy to be negged. He always full of funny ducktails.. That's his gimmick..and I ain't never seen him say anything against black women so I pass. What issue does OP have though?