NEG TRAIN ON CARBON fakkit: SAYS DARK SKIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE shyt!!!...EDIT: REP Look Real Healthy

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
What you "really" said...
33m5t84.png

yeah, meaning she doesn't look good which i was joking about. are you mentally slow or something? i'm failing to see what you are offended about.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Don't let him get y'all all up in arms. That's his plan. He had motives when he originally created that thread. Just stop responding now. :mjlol:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
who op? and what is he trying to do?

Search his threads.

Pay attention to his posting pattern and subject matter. He has ulterior motives.

Then you'll understand my quote from the original thread.

This nikka @Kavin The 1 been trying hard to win brownie points from the ladies of The Coli and now the militants.

This dude is a manipulating a$$hole... probably trying to reel nikkas in so he can sell some of them lunch table, nursery ryhme freestyles... :mjlol:

I got this nikka all the way figured out.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah, meaning she doesn't look good which i was joking about. are you mentally slow or something? i'm failing to see what you are offended about.

You know what time it is cracka...that's why you edited...you ain't slick you dirty cracka dog hoe!!!...:ufdup:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Her face alone is bad as hell. What are you nikkahs talking about. Like just face wise, she look better than 95% the ugly Instagram bycthes y’all post on here all day. Just her FACE alone.

I’m not even talking about her tight, nicely stacked body with the unblemished chocolate skin.

Her face alone shyts on 95% of the ugly weird busted looking plastic doll looking Instagram thots y’all post here

Last edited: