Neely Fuller: The black woman has no protection

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neely Fuller has some exclusive deal that he can't do any media outside of his own radio show/website. I'm gonna assume that also applies to doing lectures.

forreal? exclusive deal with who?

it sounds like you are describing some type of A list celebrity.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Who don't they currently control?
God and God that lives through the people and with few. You should know this dizzle, the Bible is just as important if you know it as the rest of these studies. You can't understand the white supremacist without it as well. You will realize, that they too are the enemy and not just of melanated people but of God too.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
God and God that lives through the people and with few. You should know this dizzle, the Bible is just as important if you know it as the rest of these studies. You can't understand the white supremacist without it as well. You will realize, that they too are the enemy and not just of melanated people but of God too.

Which god are you referring to because there's a lot of them?

And god hasn't done anything to stop the white supremacists from harming us so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With talktainment radio. He only does his shows them.

do you know why though?

I would assume he would want his message and knowledge to get out to as many people as possible...

I mean, imagine him in Hidden Colors :ohmy:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Which god are you referring to because there's a lot of them?

And god hasn't done anything to stop the white supremacists from harming us so I'm not sure why you're bringing that up.
There is only one God. There is a lot of idols tho.

You do not know what he is planning since he is a fair God. The Hebrews build the pyramids and the Egyptians didn't want to give them up for justice when Moses told him to let my people go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet Black men thought it was impossible for the Black men to be removed from the house and willingly do it. Till it happened. The bottom-line is, the white supremacists can do what they want to the collective with whom they control. It's those they don't control, they can't overpower.

They don't realize at some point you have to start actively resisting white supremacy on a global scale
there's is no sugar coating this shyt

Get your skills, organize, move, stop falling for their bullshyt tricks

white supremacist tactic work because nikka are never organized, nikkaz are never resolved to stick to the goal until the bitter end

Daps
"If you do not understand white supremacy/racism, everything else will only confuse you"

White supremacy means supreme, and that is equal total power. What exactly the average black person will teach their kids? Why hold politicians accountable if people are out there spending money with useless things? Or wasting time watching degerate programs on tv?
i understand white supremacy

so basically because of white supremacy black parents can't teach their kids about black history, having pride, and making sound decisions? whites won't teach black children that. so why can't the parents do that? why can't they be active in their kids school? why can't people be active in their own communities? you can't complain about white supremacy and not try to put up any defense against it for your family. if we have zero ability to live and make decisions that will help ourselves and our community then what is the point of even existing? that is the logic i can't get with

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What don't you agree with?

That there is nothing you can do, no Black man can do anything ever at all. That if you have a child no one will help you.

I guess he is saying all jobs are from white people and support is from the government. But that's not always true. Their are plenty to Black parents taking care of their offspring. There are lots of Black man who are will to protect their family even within the system.

I get what he is saying about the system being set up to not let Black men be men. I also agree about the Black man being under attack.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
I was suprised to find out that Neely Fuller is still alive. I always hear the conscious community quoting the brother,

more specifically, Tariq Nasheed and Frances Cress Welsing, but I always thought he transitioned already because you never see him.

Does anyone know why he never shows his face? Does he ever show his face?

You would think he would be in something like Hidden Colors considering how much Tariq Nasheed looks up to him.
Why does he need to show his face? He said several times in his show on talktainment radio that you should care about his MESSAGE not his personal life. That's why he doesn't care to show his face or give interviews.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

so basically because of white supremacy black parents can't teach their kids about black history, having pride, and making sound decisions? whites won't teach black children that. so why can't the parents do that? why can't they be active in their kids school? why can't people be active in their own communities? you can't complain about white supremacy and not try to put up any defense against it for your family. if we have zero ability to live and make decisions that will help ourselves and our community then what is the point of even existing? that is the logic i can't get with
I'm not saying you can't. You can and you should, but remember the last word always comes from a white supremacist. We exist so we can change this racist system to a system of justice like mr fuller says. Black people are losing because we refuse to accept the truth, we as a collective have no power.

They don't realize at some point you have to start actively resisting white supremacy on a global scale

white supremacist tactic work because nikka are never organized, nikkaz are never resolved to stick to the goal until the bitter end
Again you sound like a racist white. Where i live you have these racist cacs telling black people "we are all opressed, stop complaining and go get a job" but they never tell where exatcly are all these jobs. The truth is there are no jobs, the machines are taking some of it, and many companies are closing their doors. So how exactly are we gonna organize if nikkas can't even get a decent job?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

You are talking to people like me and drizzle who are smarter than you. We actually have skills and train and mentor people. We actually have respect in the community. Telling Blacks to get skills and organize ain't even close to easy for most Black men. Especially some of the ones I mentored. The brothas you go to work with isn't the collective. You are talking to someone who organized in DC, worked with former criminals and dudes who have been hampered by white supremacy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

If you understand white supremacy, why are you shifting the field goal post? You can't talk collective than switch to the individual talk when we all know it's the collective that's in harms way which puts all of us at harms way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are talking to people like me and drizzle who are smarter than you. We actually have skills and train and mentor people. We actually have respect in the community. Telling Blacks to get skills and organize ain't even close to easy for most Black men. Especially some of the ones I mentored. The brothas you go to work with isn't the collective. You are talking to someone who organized in DC, worked with former criminals and dudes who have been hampered by white supremacy

What makes you smarter than me
I'm NOT COMPETING WITH YOU nikka

Why you attacking me for telling you to motivate yourself
then you coming up excuses to deflect from the task at hand

What skills do you have, who do you train, what community are you talking about

It ain't close to EASY? IT AIN'T EASY

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WORTH HAVING IS EASY

YOU SPEAK LIKE A COWARD

Black have skills

I'm talking to guy who doesn't, he acting like he got get skills with is false

Like I said I know nikkaz who design planes, he told me what I do to get built I would I want built and I'm working on that, I ain't worried

Sit on your high horse and make excuses

real men is working on building a future

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What makes you smarter than me
I'm NOT COMPETING WITH YOU nikka

Why you attacking me for telling you to motivate yourself
then you coming up excuses to deflect from the task at hand

What skills do you have, who do you train, what community are you talking about

It ain't close to EASY? IT AIN'T EASY

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WORTH HAVING IS EASY

YOU SPEAK LIKE A COWARD

Black have skills

I'm talking to guy who doesn't, he acting like he got get skills with is false

Like I said I know nikkaz who design planes, he told me what I do to get built I would I want built and I'm working on that, I ain't worried

Sit on your high horse and make excuses

real men is working on building a future
Coward? As I said, you are speaking to people who actually read and are smarter than you. If you took the time to actually take action and work with those who are no where near you or your perceptual level, you would be closer to realizing your take isn't an solution, it's just an opinion and not even a well thought out one.