Neely Fuller: The black woman has no protection

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
Ignore personal responsability? :snoop:
You sound like a bytch who thinks racism is over, we are all humans.
These black farmers get their whole equipament and infrastructure from white people. If they decide to stop selling to black people whats gonna happen?
This shyt is not only about farming, it's about the whole system.

Its about working with what we got.

I can't go with this defeatist attitude Neely Fuller just expressed to this black woman.

We are not even working with what we got and living up to our full potential, lets do that first.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

I can't go with this defeatist attitude Neely Fuller just expressed to this black woman.

We are not even working with what we got and living up to our full potential, lets do that first.
How are you gonna do that? You just talking but no action. The white supremacists spend billions every year to program and brainwash people minds, so they won't unite and work together. But according to you it's really simple right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore personal responsability? :snoop:
You sound like a bytch who thinks racism is over, we are all humans.
These black farmers get their whole equipament and infrastructure from white people. If they decide to stop selling to black people whats gonna happen?
This shyt is not only about farming, it's about the whole system.

Why you disrespecting me, that's the problem, you have no respect for nothing, not even yourself
I'm telling you can empower yourself and don't believe

lay down a die like the coward you are, because real nikkaz ain't never going nowhere

You can buy from japanese companies because they make better equipment anyway
Japanese used farm equipment | PicknBuy24.com
One of the guys I grew up designed cranes for CAT and the godddamn sirius jet
For ten racks he'll design some goddamn farm equipment and tell you how much it will cost to produce lmao

YOU THINK BLACK PEOPLE CAN"T DO ANYTHING

What does racism have to do with you learning a skill
nobody can stop you from being a farmer

I don't care about racism, It can't stop me, I'm a grown ass man

You're job as a man is to confront the problems you face not run from them

coward

Daps
Reppin
Why you disrespecting me, that's the problem, you have no respect for nothing, not even yourself
I'm telling you can empower yourself and don't believe

lay down a die like the coward you are, because real nikkaz ain't never going nowhere

You can buy from japanese companies because they make better equipment anyway
Japanese used farm equipment | PicknBuy24.com
One of the guys I grew up designed cranes for CAT and the godddamn sirius jet
For ten racks he'll design some goddamn farm equipment and tell you how much it will cost to produce lmao

YOU THINK BLACK PEOPLE CAN"T DO ANYTHING

What does racism have to do with you learning a skill
nobody can stop you from being a farmer

I don't care about racism, It can't stop me, I'm a grown ass man

You're job as a man is to confront the problems you face not run from them

coward
:camby:

I can farm myself, but it's not about me or a handful of black people. If most of us ain't moving on the same direction all your bullshyt talk means nothing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

I can farm myself, but it's not about me or a handful of black people. If most of us ain't moving on the same direction all your bullshyt talk means nothing.

Is about you, because at the end of day, you have to survive, what are you gonna do to ensure your survival

I ain't worried, like I said, skills pay bills, you gotta get your skills up if you want to be free

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, good luck trying to live without a community to support you and your family.

What does that even mean?

You don't want to build anything, you don't even believe it's possible, and you're doing nothing to secure a future of anyone let alone yourself

The world is globalize now, ain't no excuse, either you gonna take action or die in poverty, it's your fault

Daps
Reppin
What does that even mean?

You don't want to build anything, you don't even believe it's possible, and you're doing nothing to secure a future of anyone let alone yourself

The world is globalize now, ain't no excuse, either you gonna take action or die in poverty, it's your fault
That's cool but...

What about black on black crime?

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
That's cool but...

Black on black crime is terrible and a travesty.

At the end of the day if you can get a jewel to help you build your little circle would you not consider it progress?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's cool but...

Black on black crime is at an all time low

it has nothing to do with building anything, why are relying on criminals to provide for the community

once again if you're not contributing, if you're not learning, if you're not trying

then shut the fukk up, nobody want to hear what you got to say about anything, you non a factor, just go somewhere and die quietly

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't think he answered her question and I side eyed her question in itself.

...I have listened to Dr. Fuller and agree with a lot of what he says but I don't agree with some of what he said with this.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I had to look this guy up, cause this seems like some pre Malcom X, pre MLK ideology. This guy was born 1929, and I can see why he thinks like this.

Poor mental conditioning is the only thing holding us back, we can conquer the world with the right mind state.

I used to think the same thing about Neely Fuller when I first heard him speak. But once I decided to put my ego aside and think about things logically, I had to admit he was right. Poor mental conditioning isn't what's holding us back. The white supremacists is what's doing that.

Proper understanding of economics, community, and family dynamics is the ultimate goal. The Hoteps call it being woke, the free spirits call it being enlightened, the religious folks call it being spiritual, I call it being smart.

You can understand all of those things, but the white supremacists are the ones who make the ultimate decision. It is impossible for a back community to exist under a system of white supremacy. Because whenever black people attempt to establish a community; a group of people working towards a constructive goal; the white supremacists destroy their community. And they do it all over the planet and they've been doing it for the last 400 years.

Other than this clip, have you listened to other videos from Mr. Fuller? On the surface it sounds defeatist (I thought so initially) but it's the most honest answer he could have given them.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't think he answered her question and I side eyed her question in itself.

...I have listened to Dr. Fuller and agree with a lot of what he says but I don't agree with some of what he said with this.

What don't you agree with?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Then start learning how to farm then, problem solve

you are only powerless if you refuse to empower yourself with knowledge

Nobody is forcing black people to live in the ghetto, it literally would take ten black men coming together to clean up a neighborhood, what isn't anyone doing
because nobody cares

if you don't even love yourself, how you gonna love a woman, or even your kids

It all starts with pride as man, take pride in being a man first
Really:comeon: