Neely Fuller: The black woman has no protection

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
Poor mental conditioning is the only thing holding us back, we can conquer the world with the right mind state.

I used to think the same thing about Neely Fuller when I first heard him speak. But once I decided to put my ego aside and think about things logically, I had to admit he was right. Poor mental conditioning isn't what's holding us back. The white supremacists is what's doing that.

You can understand all of those things, but the white supremacists are the ones who make the ultimate decision. It is impossible for a back community to exist under a system of white supremacy. Because whenever black people attempt to establish a community; a group of people working towards a constructive goal; the white supremacists destroy their community. And they do it all over the planet and they've been doing it for the last 400 years.

Other than this clip, have you listened to other videos from Mr. Fuller? On the surface it sounds defeatist (I thought so initially) but it's the most honest answer he could have given them.

I'm supposed to go by your logic and powers of deduction?

Pure comedy.

Too each his own.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's true

The neighborood I grew up in is wort than its ever been, for absolutely no reason, these nikkaz tore the shyt up

Nobody is forcing you to live in ruins

ten nikkaz can come up with money to buy one a house at a time and rehab it if they work together

pick up the trash around neighborhood

you can be dirt poor and not live in flith, shyt has nothing to do with money

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It's true

The neighborood I grew up in is wort than its ever been, for absolutely no reason, these nikkaz tore the shyt up

Nobody is forcing you to live in ruins

ten nikkaz can come up with money to buy one a house at a time and rehab it if they work together

pick up the trash around neighborhood

you can be dirt poor and not live in flith, shyt has nothing to do with money
There I not but so much money and housing to go around

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:I agree with him. Black males are the biggest targets of white supremacy and are in no position to help anyone but themselves.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was suprised to find out that Neely Fuller is still alive. I always hear the conscious community quoting the brother,

more specifically, Tariq Nasheed and Frances Cress Welsing, but I always thought he transitioned already because you never see him.

Does anyone know why he never shows his face? Does he ever show his face?

You would think he would be in something like Hidden Colors considering how much Tariq Nasheed looks up to him.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I was suprised to find out that Neely Fuller is still alive. I always hear the conscious community quoting the brother,

more specifically, Tariq Nasheed and Frances Cress Welsing, but I always thought he transitioned already because you never see him.

Does anyone know why he never shows his face? Does he ever show his face?

You would think he would be in something like Hidden Colors considering how much Tariq Nasheed looks up to him.

Neely Fuller has some exclusive deal that he can't do any media outside of his own radio show/website. I'm gonna assume that also applies to doing lectures.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why you disrespecting me, that's the problem, you have no respect for nothing, not even yourself
I'm telling you can empower yourself and don't believe

lay down a die like the coward you are, because real nikkaz ain't never going nowhere

You can buy from japanese companies because they make better equipment anyway
Japanese used farm equipment | PicknBuy24.com
One of the guys I grew up designed cranes for CAT and the godddamn sirius jet
For ten racks he'll design some goddamn farm equipment and tell you how much it will cost to produce lmao

YOU THINK BLACK PEOPLE CAN"T DO ANYTHING

What does racism have to do with you learning a skill
nobody can stop you from being a farmer

I don't care about racism, It can't stop me, I'm a grown ass man

You're job as a man is to confront the problems you face not run from them

coward
This guy unfortunately hasn't had much of an example of quality black folk to base his opinion on. Dude is acting like white people are the only people on the planet with widgets or mental brainpower... sheesh.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I had to look this guy up, cause this seems like some pre Malcom X, pre MLK ideology. This guy was born 1929, and I can see why he thinks like this.

Poor mental conditioning is the only thing holding us back, we can conquer the world with the right mind state.

Proper understanding of economics, community, and family dynamics is the ultimate goal. The Hoteps call it being woke, the free spirits call it being enlightened, the religious folks call it being spiritual, I call it being smart.
He's actually right about a lot of things and his code is sound but he's not 100% as no one is. If we were, we would defeat white supremacy. That said, he respect his take but I do not look at it as the all encompassing.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How are you gonna do that? You just talking but no action. The white supremacists spend billions every year to program and brainwash people minds, so they won't unite and work together. But according to you it's really simple right.
It's difficult to talk to Black people. A lot of us are stupid. For example, read @Master Teacher posts. We all have to be honest and listen to all of his words. He said "massive" level. That mean we are talking the collective. Even then, when you try to move as an individual, you will quickly see how powerful the white supremacists are due entirely to their system and their organization from that system which reveals action.

Neely Fuller has some exclusive deal that he can't do any media outside of his own radio show/website. I'm gonna assume that also applies to doing lectures.
He doesn't do lectures due to his health.

Pure comedy.

Too each his own.
I think Neely is mostly right especially on his main theory. Once you uncover layer after layer, it's mainly the white supremacists causing all of the trauma to Black people global, hell non-whites and even some whites.

I think a lot of BW want him to be wrong as it means their are no excuses but you do not need an excuse when you are a prisoner. You simple are a prisoner. You act like slaves didn't create a lot. They created a vast majority of the economic power and tools in this system. It was slaves who created the cotton gin which turned the US into a global economic powerhouse. Black men are collective limited. It goes v. what the white man said when he said we are all equal but we aren't. We are massively oppressed and mental and economically abused. You and I included but especially the collective.

We just need to research. Once you do over 10 years of massive research, you will realize, white supremacy is causing 99.9% of Blacks issues. Not saying it was perfect before white supremacy as humans are far from perfect but it was extremely better than this.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I used to think the same thing about Neely Fuller when I first heard him speak. But once I decided to put my ego aside and think about things logically, I had to admit he was right. Poor mental conditioning isn't what's holding us back. The white supremacists is what's doing that.

You can understand all of those things, but the white supremacists are the ones who make the ultimate decision. It is impossible for a back community to exist under a system of white supremacy. Because whenever black people attempt to establish a community; a group of people working towards a constructive goal; the white supremacists destroy their community. And they do it all over the planet and they've been doing it for the last 400 years.

Other than this clip, have you listened to other videos from Mr. Fuller? On the surface it sounds defeatist (I thought so initially) but it's the most honest answer he could have given them.
I bet Black men thought it was impossible for the Black men to be removed from the house and willingly do it. Till it happened. The bottom-line is, the white supremacists can do what they want to the collective with whom they control. It's those they don't control, they can't overpower.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Pure comedy.

Too each his own.

None of what I said is true just because I said it, it's true because the evidence supports it. And based on the evidence, black people are wholly conquered by the white supremacists globally, and it's been that way for the last 400 years.

If anything I said in my post was innacurrate, please correct me.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This guy unfortunately hasn't had much of an example of quality black folk to base his opinion on. Dude is acting like white people are the only people on the planet with widgets or mental brainpower... sheesh.

The white supremacists have outsmarted us as a race of people, and it's time we start being honest about the vulnerable position that we're in.

It's one of things I've had to accept from listening to Neely Fuller is to stop lying about our situation. We have been conquered as a race but we don't want to admit it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I bet Black men thought it was impossible for the Black men to be removed from the house and willingly do it. Till it happened. The bottom-line is, the white supremacists can do what they want to the collective with whom they control. It's those they don't control, they can't overpower.

Who don't they currently control?