Why you attacking me for telling you to motivate yourself
then you coming up excuses to deflect from the task at hand

What skills do you have, who do you train, what community are you talking about

It ain't close to EASY? IT AIN'T EASY

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WORTH HAVING IS EASY

YOU SPEAK LIKE A COWARD

Black have skills

I'm talking to guy who doesn't, he acting like he got get skills with is false

Like I said I know nikkaz who design planes, he told me what I do to get built I would I want built and I'm working on that, I ain't worried

Sit on your high horse and make excuses

real men is working on building a future

You should ask them what is the solution?

Get an answer instead of them saying your points are wrong.

Have them present their solutions so you can compare and contrast.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coward? As I said, you are speaking to people who actually read and are smarter than you. If you took the time to actually take action and work with those who are no where near you or your perceptual level, you would be closer to realizing your take isn't an solution, it's just an opinion and not even a well thought out one.

What's my take, I never gave a plan or a solution

I was talking to an individual, telling him what he can do as an individual

I do have a plan, but I'm not posting it on the goddamn internet so it can be undermined before it even start
you don't have a strategic bone in your body yet you wanna flex like you're some kind mastermind

fall back

tell what your problem is exactly, I never even quoted you quoted me out of nowhere

this is exactly wrong with nikkaz you wanna argue all day and do nothing, but complain about white supremacy

ain't support you gotta do something about, and all you wanna do is talk down on another black person, when I didn't do anything in this thread but tell nikkaz they can do it

You don't believe so, because you're a coward, you was born that way and you gonna die that way

My family will be on top to in the end because I'm doing what work now to ensure that future, and my kids will have a path to victory secured by me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should ask them what is the solution?

Get an answer instead of them saying your points are wrong.

Have them present their solutions so you can compare and contrast.

That's the thing I didn't give a solution or any plan, I just stated facts what a person can do a individual to empower themselves
that's all

I do have a plan, but it's not to said on the internet where everybody can see

I'm real mastermind, different breed, a real threat, a real menace, I real problem, I'm patient and methodical, I'm chillin

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
That's the thing I didn't give a solution or any plan, I just stated facts what a person can do a individual to empower themselves
that's all

I do have a plan, but it's not to said on the internet where everybody can see

I'm real mastermind, different breed, a real threat, a real menace, I real problem, I'm patient and methodical, I'm chillin

I actually ignore these folks, I just don't want you to get tripped up by the usual pitfalls when dialoguing with these types.

Sometimes here their solutions will shed light on their level of logic and reasoning. It could be at a high school level, you would never know without specifics.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What's my take, I never gave a plan or a solution

I was talking to an individual, telling him what he can do as an individual

I do have a plan, but I'm not posting it on the goddamn internet so it can be undermined before it even start .... hoe babble...
If you speaking as an individual for the individual, why are in you a thread from Neely Fuller who exclusively speaks with rules and strategies for the Black collective?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you speaking as an individual for the individual, why are in you a thread from Neely Fuller who exclusively speaks with rules and strategies for the Black collective?

next time stop reply to posts you don't read, I responding to someone and talking to them

taking individual responsibility or better yourself is part of empowering the collective, you can't have one without the other

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
next time stop reply to posts you don't read, I responding to someone and talking to them

taking individual responsibility or better yourself is part of empowering the collective, you can't have one without the other
Taking individual responsibility and the Black community issue isn't even close to a solution. You sound like a white supremacist. "Why don't you go to Chicago and end the crime"

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
My $0.02: Black women have no protection in the sense that if society's white supremacist power structure decided to solely target and destroy them collectively, no group (particularly black men) could combat that power structure. Not legally. Not economically. Not in combat. Black women as a collective are, and have long been, in an extremely precarious and vulnerable position in our society. So, yes, Neely Fuller is correct in that regard.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Dr. Neely Fuller Jr is the most succinct, clear-headed person I've ever heard speak on white supremacy. He completely removes ego from his analysis, which is very hard for most black people to do. Because you will hear most black people get into their feelings and start spouting nonsense that doesn't fit their reality.

Things like "White man can't control me. I do what I want and I aint scared of no white person." But they are fooled because they are a-l-l-o-w-e-d to have some privileges under the system of white supremacy. Rights are reserved for citizens. Privileges are granted to children and bonded persons by citizens.

So, black people have the privilege of shopping at malls. Black people have the privilege of living in certain neighborhoods. Black people have the privilege of driving cars. Black people have the privilege of having churches. Black people have the privilege of even running for president.

But whenever the citizens decide that they want to revoke said privileges, they can. And they do. Sometimes, so harshly that the black person is killed in the street by paid employees of the citizens - the police. And said police get rewarded for putting the black person "in their place."

As Dr Fuller said, under a system of white supremacy, ALL BLACK PEOPLE, men and women, are prisoners of war. White Supremacy is a prison system. Inside of a prison system, inmates cannot protect other inmates from the guards and the warden. Prisoners do not have rights. Prisoners are not full people in a prison system. They are wards of the state.

Black men cannot truly protect black women under a system of white supremacy now in 2017 anymore than they could in 1817 on a plantation. Why? Because the fundamental status of black people has no changed ONE IOTA since black people stepped foot onto North America.

Do black men have the physical capability of protecting black women? Sure. Do they have the societal and communal means to protect themselves from repercussion after protecting black women? No. So, if a black man sees a black woman being raped by a white cop in the middle of the street, he has the physical capability of stopping said rape. But what happens after he stops the rape and harms the white cop? He has no community that can protect him from reprisal.

And if he has no black male community to protect him, how can he be expected to protect black women en masse?

Same for the black man on the plantation who stops a white overseer from brutalizing a black woman.

Same for a black man in the prison who stops a white guard from assaulting a black woman.

At the most, he can exchange his life for hers. But that's not protection. That's martyrdom.

Peace

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dr. Neely Fuller Jr is the most succinct, clear-headed person I've ever heard speak on white supremacy. He completely removes ego from his analysis, which is very hard for most black people to do. Because you will hear most black people get into their feelings and start spouting nonsense that doesn't fit their reality.

Things like "White man can't control me. I do what I want and I aint scared of no white person." But they are fooled because they are a-l-l-o-w-e-d to have some privileges under the system of white supremacy. Rights are reserved for citizens. Privileges are granted to children and bonded persons by citizens.

So, black people have the privilege of shopping at malls. Black people have the privilege of living in certain neighborhoods. Black people have the privilege of driving cars. Black people have the privilege of having churches. Black people have the privilege of even running for president.

But whenever the citizens decide that they want to revoke said privileges, they can. And they do. Sometimes, so harshly that the black person is killed in the street by paid employees of the citizens - the police. And said police get rewarded for putting the black person "in their place."

As Dr Fuller said, under a system of white supremacy, ALL BLACK PEOPLE, men and women, are prisoners of war. White Supremacy is a prison system. Inside of a prison system, inmates cannot protect other inmates from the guards and the warden. Prisoners do not have rights. Prisoners are not full people in a prison system. They are wards of the state.

Black men cannot truly protect black women under a system of white supremacy now in 2017 anymore than they could in 1817 on a plantation. Why? Because the fundamental status of black people has no changed ONE IOTA since black people stepped foot onto North America.

Do black men have the physical capability of protecting black women? Sure. Do they have the societal and communal means to protect themselves from repercussion after protecting black women? No. So, if a black man sees a black woman being raped by a white cop in the middle of the street, he has the physical capability of stopping said rape. But what happens after he stops the rape and harms the white cop? He has no community that can protect him from reprisal.

And if he has no black male community to protect him, how can he be expected to protect black women en masse?

Same for the black man on the plantation who stops a white overseer from brutalizing a black woman.

Same for a black man in the prison who stops a white guard from assaulting a black woman.

At the most, he can exchange his life for hers. But that's not protection. That's martyrdom.

Peace
End thread

Rekorb

Banned
Daps

You wasting your time.

You could be like brush twice a day to prevent cavities, and dude would be like it pointless because of white supremacy. I know white supremacy exists, but I'm going to still look both ways before I cross street and still wear my seat belt.

So I'm going to do basic upkeep like better myself and give my folks advice to better them selves. The advice he gave this lady was awful.