tumblr_mlutbtlU6E1r03eaxo1_250.gif

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cotdamn you nikkas are horrible....

......I've been voting for you. Hope you win :smile:
Thanks @Token! See why I didn't wanna make a thread?

:mjpls:
I think I might vote for Melissa instead. She was actually in a burn unit and stuff.
You know what? I'm not even mad at that. :Obama:

Post your weight loss story so these idiots can shut up.

Imma vote again today.

Ok.

So, right before the album came out I wasn't in a good place. I was super stressed out with work bs and I was eating more than usual. I got up to 195 lbs :scusthov:

Then, I found a link to the 20/20 Experience on THIS VERY SITE. I had been feening to hear pusher love girl since I heard it on the Grammys. I streamed that album so much. And I started dancing. And couldn't stop. Let the Groove Get In... I did that and then some. And I lost ten lbs. I said "hell, this is fun. I'll keep doing it".

Learn JTs choreography. Danced for hours a day. Seriously, there was one time I dance for four hours straight trying to get Strawberry Bubblegum juuuuuuuust right.

I joined a legit dance class because I wanted to be a better dancer (actually, I have a recital next month :lol: ). Got my ass in the gym every day. Lifting weights and cardio. Even started running. The whole time Let the Groove Get In and the rest of the album pushing me to go harder and stronger.

I've lost 22 lbs so far. I'm eating healthier and I'm feeling so much happier. No quick diets, no pills, no gimmicks. Just hard work, clean eating and JT as inspiration. Him and this album literally changed my life.

It's no burn unit but....

I voted for you. If I remember, il vote again during the week.

Good luck.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

I vote for you when you drop a pic. Or PM me one. Thanks in advance.

Yea. That's me. I know it's not the greatest pic but I took it when I took my Mom to Southern Hospitality for Mother's Day and SHE looks so happy that I love the pic.
u3ume8yd.jpg
a7ususu5.jpg
huzebudy.jpg
and that's all I'm posting.

Last edited by a moderator: