Need help Coli fam...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP if your hoping for a miracle you better put the same thread/story on LSA and your sig on here

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
quick question aren't you married?

How does your husband feel about you fawning over a white man who you would would probably drop the panties for at the speed of light if you happen to win this competition? :lupe:

Voting for you for the possible fukkery :pachaha:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I voted for ya, good luck. Will your husband go wit ya?

Thank you!
Yes. He is slowly joining the dark side. He went from :meh: about JT to :salute:. He claims he's more excited about the London part, but still hasn't given back my standard edition of 20/20

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you!
Yes. He is slowly joining the dark side. He went from :meh: about JT to :salute:. He claims he's more excited about the London part, but still hasn't given back my standard edition of 20/20

People really acting like this JT album is the modern "Off The Wall" :troll:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
quick question aren't you married?

How does your husband feel about you fawning over a white man who you would would probably drop the panties for at the speed of light if you happen to win this competition? :lupe:

Voting for you for the possible fukkery :pachaha:

At this point it's beyond a "he's so cute I wanna fukk him" thing. It's more of an admiration for his talent and respect for someone who is doing what they want to do and doing it well. Kinda like rooting for a team I guess? Same sense of "hell yea" for me. Also, we have similar voice ranges. Long ago, when I wanted to go into the industry I was told my voice was too weak, light, mediocre, whatever. I gave up but he didn't. I respect the hustle.

Yea he's attractive but I would much prefer joining his songwriting team to a one night stand :myman:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
ITS TIME !!!

ITS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS VADER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leon_White_9323.jpg

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
As some of you know, I am a JT Stan. Well, z100 is having a "JTs biggest fan" contest. And I entered. Blame my husband, he's the one who turned off the 20/20 Experience cd to Z100 :lol:

So, I need votes. I hate asking for votes but dagnabit, it's JT. I would get tickets to go to London to see him at the wireless festival, and tickets to his show at Yankee stadium with Jay Z. Which means I will have to get rid of my August 8th Baltimore tix (that's my hubby's idea, I would have no issues going to the same show twice. Did it for futuresexx/loveshow).

I'm currently 27 out of 342 contestants. I need to make it to the top three at least. It's possible!

You can vote once a day per ISP.

Vote for Mauri as Justin Timberlake's Biggest Fan - Z100 - New York's Hit Music Station

Thanks in advance.

nah-man.gif

:laff:

voted :birdman: