Need help Coli fam...

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I did some investigating.

I talked to the overnight DJ. He said that last night the votes were "neck and neck" and he didn't know anything about the judging process. He said the contest was being run by promotions and gave me the number (212) 377-7731

When I called that number the voicemail said that their hours were TUES through FRIDAY. So they probably weren't even working yesterday :mindblown:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So I did some investigating.

I talked to the overnight DJ. He said that last night the votes were "neck and neck" and he didn't know anything about the judging process. He said the contest was being run by promotions and gave me the number (212) 377-7731

When I called that number the voicemail said that their hours were TUES through FRIDAY. So they probably weren't even working yesterday :mindblown:

just chill. nothing you can do now. you went hard for the chance to win. the dj was probably told to say that to anyone who called.

i'm confident they won't let the stalker win. her marketing campaign is gonna backfire

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
just chill. nothing you can do now. you went hard for the chance to win. the dj was probably told to say that to anyone who called.

i'm confident they won't let the stalker win. her marketing campaign is gonna backfire

That's what I was thinking.

The fact that they most likely weren't even working yesterday calmed my nerves but pissed me off. This would be an excellent time for weed but my job random drug tests. Sigh. Such is life.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That's what I was thinking.

The fact that they most likely weren't even working yesterday calmed my nerves but pissed me off. This would be an excellent time for weed but my job random drug tests. Sigh. Such is life.

let this calm your nerves :smugfavre:

reality tv, pop music, and the GOAT movie Drive all in the same room :lawd:

it was written :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind