Need For Speed Heat | PC, PS4, XB1 | Out Now

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The money glitch is real :wow:

I still gotta race to make the money but feels nice to have money in the bank account :mjcry::mjgrin:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Cops in this game are truly insane. :pachaha:

As soon as they see you go over 70 or some shyt they'll be on you like

JgSHdik.png

When I got busted and they took like all my money I said fukk this shyt. I spend all I have and then do 1 damn race per night. Ol girl have the nerve to talk slick when I head back to the safe house :hhh:
Man she talking slick while you in a chase talking bout

"The scanners ar eblowing up over here, you must be looking for trouble from the cops" :troll:

Meanwhile I'm in a level 5 chase getting fukked up by rhinos tryna tell her

tenor.gif

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
more like Need for Speed Most Wanted :francis:everything has been done already...,,,,,,,,,, only thing that would save this series is VR with a G29 Gaming Racing Wheel-- maybe

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Is this game worth a try? The car customization looks good, but the rest of the game looks like it might get repetitive very soon
Once you finish the story, rep maxed out, finished all the races, grab all ultimate parts, that's it. Nothing else to really keep going on.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just copped this game the other day because PSN had it on sale for 27.00. At first I wasn't too keen on it because the cars handled a little too stiff for me. I had been playing Burnout Paradise and Need for Speed Rivals for a while so I was more used to how cars handled on those games. However, once I purchased Lotus Exige, I was having fun. Even though I just started driving with it, that car handled a lot better for me than the previous cars I had.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Man she talking slick while you in a chase talking bout

"The scanners ar eblowing up over here, you must be looking for trouble from the cops" :troll:

Meanwhile I'm in a level 5 chase getting fukked up by rhinos tryna tell her
tenor.gif
I swear I think back to this every other week or so and the shyt still kills me :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I really like how when you add upgrades to your car, it really feels different and improves the car performance. When I do an upgrade I immediately feel the difference when I leave the garage.

This was my first car (well the first one that I liked driving in)
Efwj4LzXsAA-EUF

This is my current one
Ef7HO50WkAEBAsY

Ef7HX3hWsAIkBMu

I think my next car will be the Lamborghini Huracan