Need For Speed Heat | PC, PS4, XB1 | Out Now

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I really like how when you add upgrades to your car, it really feels different and improves the car performance. When I do an upgrade I immediately feel the difference when I leave the garage.

This was my first car (well the first one that I liked driving in)
Efwj4LzXsAA-EUF

This is my current one
Ef7HO50WkAEBAsY

Ef7HX3hWsAIkBMu

I think my next car will be the Lamborghini Huracan
I like that sunrise orange and black combo. Looks sick breh.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Whether you like the games or not, all these NFS games have dope soundtracks. I still bump that Riders on the Storm remix with Snoop to this day :wow:
I still fukks with Riders on the Storm too. The soundtrack on this game is nice too.
I like that sunrise orange and black combo. Looks sick breh.
Thanks. I just copped that Lamborghini Huracan and trying to decide what color I want it. I was thinking of doing something similar to this with the decals:

KS_Performante_9-1200x800.jpg

or this
75d01ce7aca1e7abdaaeafbc73829e3e.jpg

and maybe use Carolina Blue and maybe navy blue. Or Black and mint green.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
What cars do yall use for off-road racing? I tried using the Mercedes C63 AMG with off-road suspension & tires, but I still get smoked.

When I got busted and they took like all my money I said fukk this shyt. I spend all I have and then do 1 damn race per night. Ol girl have the nerve to talk slick when I head back to the safe house :hhh:
I only do 2-3 races at night. At soon as my heat meter get to 2-1/2, I'm back in the safe house. The police are too aggressive when the heat meter is 3 & up.

PRVLG Sound Studios

PRVLG Sound Studios
Daps
Reppin
Teaneck, NJ
What cars do yall use for off-road racing? I tried using the Mercedes C63 AMG with off-road suspension & tires, but I still get smoked.

I only do 2-3 races at night. At soon as my heat meter get to 2-1/2, I'm back in the safe house. The police are too aggressive when the heat meter is 3 & up.

Off road build Subaru or Focus RS

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Off road build Subaru or Focus RS
Props. I got the Focus RS and been killing the off-road missions with it.

I liked this decal setup that I got from the community
Egy96ZtWoAEQWrK

Egy9zMaWAAA-Cp9
Egy9ugYWsAEM3m3

I copped the Porsche Spyder only because it's my favorite car on Asphalt 9 and I'm loving it in this game. Perfect balance of drifting and sticking to the road. I did my 1st engine swap on it
Eg2olt-WoAI8u3s

Eg2oeTqWsAYsJNC

Eg2oaPZWoAABP1F

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

Egy96ZtWoAEQWrK

Egy9zMaWAAA-Cp9
Egy9ugYWsAEM3m3

I copped the Porsche Spyder only because it's my favorite car on Asphalt 9 and I'm loving it in this game. Perfect balance of drifting and sticking to the road. I did my 1st engine swap on it
Eg2olt-WoAI8u3s

Eg2oeTqWsAYsJNC

Eg2oaPZWoAABP1F
I gotta get my money up, and race more on PC. I finish the game on xbox. We gotta race sometime bro.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I bought this the other day..forgetting I’m
absolute shyt at racing games :russ:

how the hell do I turn without hitting walls and going through them? :francis:
When it comes to racing games in general, slow down before the turn.

For NFS Heat in particular, if you're hitting a sharp corner fast, use the handbrake. For more curvy turns, drift into them. If you're still at the beginning of the game, there's a mission story that teaches you how to drift.

PRVLG Sound Studios

PRVLG Sound Studios
Daps
Reppin
Teaneck, NJ

Egy96ZtWoAEQWrK

Egy9zMaWAAA-Cp9
Egy9ugYWsAEM3m3

Eg2olt-WoAI8u3s

Eg2oeTqWsAYsJNC

Eg2oaPZWoAABP1F

Lambo Gang lets get it :takedat:

And the key to engine swaps is making sure you pick the right engine for each car. The most expensive ones aren’t always the best.
You might go from a v12 to a v8 and get better acceleration and torque....and then Sometimes the stock engine is the best.

PRVLG Sound Studios

PRVLG Sound Studios
Daps
Reppin
Teaneck, NJ
When it comes to racing games in general, slow down before the turn.

For NFS Heat in particular, if you're hitting a sharp corner fast, use the handbrake. For more curvy turns, drift into them. If you're still at the beginning of the game, there's a mission story that teaches you how to drift.

In addition to everything the other guy said, make sure you pay attention to things like suspension, tires, downforce,etc...putting drag parts on a car help accelerate and top speed but ruin cornering.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Lambo Gang lets get it :takedat:

And the key to engine swaps is making sure you pick the right engine for each car. The most expensive ones aren’t always the best.
You might go from a v12 to a v8 and get better acceleration and torque....and then Sometimes the stock engine is the best.
In most racing games, the Lambos are my favorite cars and I can't wait to unlock them. However in this game, I've been racing better in Porsches, the 911 and Spyder. Although my Lambo is my current top speed champ and highest rated car at 394. I need to do some more High Heat races to unlock all the Ultimate parts.
I gotta get my money up, and race more on PC. I finish the game on xbox. We gotta race sometime bro.
I'm down to race anytime. Does the PC version look better?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
In most racing games, the Lambos are my favorite cars and I can't wait to unlock them. However in this game, I've been racing better in Porsches, the 911 and Spyder. Although my Lambo is my current top speed champ and highest rated car at 394. I need to do some more High Heat races to unlock all the Ultimate parts.

I'm down to race anytime. Does the PC version look better?
I'll post some screenshots after work today. Oh yeah, it looks real nice on PC.