Need For Speed Heat | PC, PS4, XB1 | Out Now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Guess I'll be the first to say the game is pretty dope. :ehh:

The driving is good even though it feels a bit casual. Still requires some skill & the proper upgrades to beat other players, especially online.

Really feeling the day/night thing. Reputation which is used to rank up & unlock cars/parts is earned during the night while earning money and doing story missing are done during the day.

Cops are only out at night (I think) and aren't just there for show like I initially thought. They will ruin the progress you made for that night if they catch you so there is a huge risk involved. The more you race & escape, the quicker you rank up and unlock better cars so it feels as if the game rewards you for being a baddass.

There were some minor annoyances such as not being able to adjust camera settings like the screen shaking but I got used to it
Thanks breh... Got this on my waiting list and heard the same things.. People are pleasantly surprised by this game

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Game is dope. As another cat said, the day/night shift is pretty damn cool. I like how even the soundtrack switches from the reggaeton during the day and switches to straight trap music during the night. When I heard the kendrick track I went :krs::myman:

The story is pretty basic as far as street racing stories go with the corrupt cops doing too much but it was still fun. The fukking cops in this game are super op tho but that's when your car hasn't been fine tuned yet. When you get tune it faster or get a faster car it's not so much trouble but then again I haven't gone past heat level 3 yet because I'm not ready to risk any high rep yet :whoa:

The customization is cool too and I like how you can engine swap and play with the exhaust sound. Anyways this is my Sileighty that I used from start to finish, looking clean as hell with my custom HIM wrap :whoo:

KmTpNDA.jpg

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Game is dope. As another cat said, the day/night shift is pretty damn cool. I like how even the soundtrack switches from the reggaeton during the day and switches to straight trap music during the night. When I heard the kendrick track I went :krs::myman:

The story is pretty basic as far as street racing stories go with the corrupt cops doing too much but it was still fun. The fukking cops in this game are super op tho but that's when your car hasn't been fine tuned yet. When you get tune it faster or get a faster car it's not so much trouble but then again I haven't gone past heat level 3 yet because I'm not ready to risk any high rep yet :whoa:

The customization is cool too and I like how you can engine swap and play with the exhaust sound. Anyways this is my Sileighty that I used from start to finish, looking clean as hell with my custom HIM wrap :whoo:

KmTpNDA.jpg
That's super clean breh :whew: