Need For Speed Heat | PC, PS4, XB1 | Out Now

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Went and finished the story just in time before cyberpunk released. This McLaren F1 is overpowered af. :mjlol:Don't even have all the ultimate parts installed and this thing is a beast.:wow:
wMAy4gwQ_o.png

O4ELoks1_o.png

j0eYDHu4_o.png

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
game is dope…reminds me of an updated version of midnight club: los angeles

I tried it out a few months ago and I liked the premise but the car handling felt kinda trash after the first few races :patrice:

I’m probably just used to Forza but I was actually digging the story for this and fell off because of the gameplay. Maybe I’ll give it another shot:jbhmm:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried it out a few months ago and I liked the premise but the car handling felt kinda trash after the first few races :patrice:

I’m probably just used to Forza but I was actually digging the story for this and fell off because of the gameplay. Maybe I’ll give it another shot:jbhmm:

I’m using a racing wheel and it doesn’t feel bad at all…but the handling is nowhere near as tight as forza but yeah I like the story mode more so far

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading through the thread, I'm glad to see it wasn't just me that thought the cops were ridiculously aggressive and effective. I got to a mission where it forces you to lose the cops in the middle of the night, just said fukk it, and never went back. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…the cops were ridiculously aggressive and effective.

I stopped to open the map so I could set a waypoint to a safe house thinking the game was paused and nope them dudes arrested me right in the middle of that shyt lol smh

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I stopped to open the map so I could set a waypoint to a safe house thinking the game was paused and nope them dudes arrested me right in the middle of that shyt lol smh
If you're online, then passing doesn't actually pause the game even in single player mode. You have to play the single player campaign without being connected online for the game to pause when opening the map

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're online, then passing doesn't actually pause the game even in single player mode. You have to play the single player campaign without being connected online for the game to pause when opening the map

that was definitely the problem…forgot to choose ‘play solo’

found these wheel settings earlier for the logitech wheel but they work perfectly with my thrustmaster wheel…wheel still feels super stiff but overall the handling is vastly improved…I’m still early but I’m liking the game a lot

F7-E0129-C-9950-463-C-A875-87-C97-A20-A5-E3.png